• Thread starter dogless
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
You are probably right venom. The mexicans have all the drug money and are way high tech and have all kind of toys (weapons, vehicles, planes and boats). What if it is China?

Venom818

Venom818

You are probably right venom. The mexicans have all the drug money and are way high tech and have all kind of toys (weapons, vehicles, planes and boats). What if it is China?

if its north korea shit even the us will hide LMAO

genepool

genepool

This is very informative,, I got to visit the W Coast. Beaches, babes, & Bigbuds,...
& bullets. Damn sounds like a movie sometimes but I know sh*t gets real fast with the drug war & gangs.

Z

Zissou Intern

nah dude, people try and play gangster, but at the end of the day even the most gangster fool would play with a puppy.

if you come to the right spots in CA people will treat you right, apparently if you go anywhere near where southstreets and shit is then you'll get the good ol 1.2. from some punk that cant put a belt on his jeans.

i personally think the russian mafia would win. just my 2c but if the guns came out no mexican is shooting any burritos at anyone.

sorry southstreets, maybe your right and i do know nothing. but the TRUTH of the matter is anyone carryin a gun trying to be slick is scum of the earth, brown white black jewish asain i dont give a fuck. all of em need to just kill eachother and leave us be.

especially if your talking about slinging guns over WEED. wow dude, wow. anyone like that, try and shoot someone over weed. i will personally go outta my way to fuck that person up. and your gonna wish i used guns lol

Venom818

Venom818

nah dude, people try and play gangster, but at the end of the day even the most gangster fool would play with a puppy.

if you come to the right spots in CA people will treat you right, apparently if you go anywhere near where southstreets and shit is then you'll get the good ol 1.2. from some punk that cant put a belt on his jeans.

i personally think the russian mafia would win. just my 2c but if the guns came out no mexican is shooting any burritos at anyone.

sorry southstreets, maybe your right and i do know nothing. but the TRUTH of the matter is anyone carryin a gun trying to be slick is scum of the earth, brown white black jewish asain i dont give a fuck. all of em need to just kill eachother and leave us be.

especially if your talking about slinging guns over WEED. wow dude, wow. anyone like that, try and shoot someone over weed. i will personally go outta my way to fuck that person up. and your gonna wish i used guns lol

you my friend are in idiot and talking out your ass, u wouldnt do shit cause u would have your penis in your mouth delivered to your family LOL, check this site out im sure these dude were shooting burritos

pics of a mexican drug king pin

southstreets

southstreets

well people will do that bro and thats reality... im not one ofem but there r plenty of people around me that would.. and thats the way of life.. ur dealing with drugs no matter which way you loook at it.. and like the old sayin goes u play with fire ur ass will get burned one day...

420king-MASSES

would that make it worse then a brown kid or yellow kid or black kid who aint connected saying it?:muscle

hey in our world you could be green with purple poke a dots it dont matter what does matter is who got the dankest and wheres the weed at

Illmind

Illmind

You gonna catch an internet bullet. lol. I'm still laughing at dude who said it was probably a white boy that said it. That dumb fuck must have never been inside SQ. AB and MM are aligned stupid ass fewl. Damn this shit is getting way too stupid can someone shut this shit down. South those reporters got what they got for poking their heads where it don't belong. Not because of a thread on a plant. You'd think that writing an article exposing them to the world would rank a little higher than a thread on a website.. Sheeeeeeeshhhh.

genepool

genepool

Truth be told I've been learning about the cartels & the so called "drug war" and it's no joke. These aren't thugs where talking about these are major crime organizations. That buy and sell politicians, wash their money with major banks, kidnap and kill at will. The list goes on these cartels don't play they will kill you in the most gruesome way just to send a message. The real prob is The corruption of governments but that's kinda another story. sorry if I'm jackin the thread a bit. peace!

GP

L

LOCO__MOCO

You gonna catch an internet bullet. lol. I'm still laughing at dude who said it was probably a white boy that said it. That dumb fuck must have never been inside SQ. AB and MM are aligned stupid ass fewl. Damn this shit is getting way too stupid can someone shut this shit down. South those reporters got what they got for poking their heads where it don't belong. Not because of a thread on a plant. You'd think that writing an article exposing them to the world would rank a little higher than a thread on a website.. Sheeeeeeeshhhh.

ha ha I bet AB would even laugh at the kid and call him a dumb white kid...REAL recognize REAL and like I said some kid slangin bud in the Burbs and has a Goodfellas poster hanging on his walls ( I've seen it lol) ...............is a dumb ass white kid.

And Ill your genius ass keeps confusing Mexicans. Cartels doesnt equal M...they are not the same.

P

pitch_black

"smoking marijuana can heighten your imagination"

can tell all the poster in this thread r smokin real dank

dont sweat it man
NOBODY is coming 4u,period

That cut looks really good!

B

Buddy Hemphill

yeah bro, you better watch out...."evolution" might come "cull" you....lol

the "dumb ass white boy gangster wanna-be's" are obvious....they're the idiots posting here that think a fucking Mexican drug cartel is gonna execute somebody over an internet thread about a godamn weed cut. Go wash your fucking Scarface t-shirts.... pop in season 3 of the Sopranos....smoke a bowl.....and pretend like your fucking hard.

Then come post some more weed-cut death threat bullshit....its fuckin hilarious.

Just dont turn up the TV too loud or your parents are gonna start bitching.

Illmind

Illmind

Uhm, MM = LA EME. Wow you dudes can't be serious I'm done wasting time on this BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom