LA Kush Cake seeds question

• Thread starter clobelcreations
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

clobelcreations

Hi all, I’m in the market for seeds for a particular strain, LA Kush Cake. It’s a Seed Junky creation crossing wesding cake and kush mints.

When I first searched for the seeds maybe a year ago, only Neptune Seed Bank came up charging 550 for 10 feminized seeds. Now I see ilgm selling them for 110 for 10 seeds as well.

So what really is the difference? Do companies like ilgm just make the same cross and sell the seeds? Or is it legit seed junky genetics. Still a noob to all this. Appreciate the help

ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

If I'm trying to find authentic versions of a strain, I first try to buy it directly from the original breeder. If the breeder doesn't sell direct to retail, I look for authorized retailers on the breeder's site/feed. There's no protection for intellectual property in the seed market. Anyone can call a seed whatever they like. If a seedbank is listing a strain but can't prove a relationship with the breeder, it could be anything. This is a pretty deep rabbit hole, and folks get emotional about what constitutes "true" genetic labeling. If you want to get a sense of the playing field, check out a YouTube video from Dark Horse Genetics called "The ABCs of Fake Seeds."

Top Bottom