LA Kush Headband and a few other Headbands.

• Thread starter Dawgz_Daze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dawgz_Daze

Dawgz_Daze

Here’s a Original Diesel that is variegated bad. Got it from someone on here.

886E69EA 0EA3 4926 AC0F DE6B5E5A495C
Dawgz_Daze

Dawgz_Daze

This is what everyone calls the Albany Sour. It’s just Shroomy420’s Sour D/Original Diesel. Manny was the Albany crew.

1D3B10AE A096 4C59 8FDB 1A9BA519DEF0
GoodListener

GoodListener

OMG that really does look like the ECSD! See how viney she is.

Dawgz_Daze

Dawgz_Daze

So I successfully reversed the Albany Sour Diesel, LA Kush Headband, Original Diesel/Possibly Underdog?, and the Sour Diesel cut my grandma got in 2011. about 3 weeks in now and they are opening up and have some pollen. Albany is looking the best. I will have pics up tonight. I opened some male flowers on the Albany that were just starting to pop open and they had pollen, not nearly as full as a true male plant would be but there was pollen. I should be able to pollinate my targets here sometime this week. I do have some GA3 on hand incase I need some help, but they honestly look like they are gonna start dumping pollen any day now. I am super stoked. This was my first time doing a reversal. I fucking love Sour. I wanted to really dive into the gene pool with S1's of these different cuts, as well as a bunch of cool in-crosses. There is not really any Sour reversal fems available so I wanted to take a crack at it myself. I was surprised all 4 cuts flipped so well and appear to be making pollen. I will know for certain how well I did here soon. I was very fortunate to have some awesome buddies that have done all this before and gave me some great advice. Definitely some beginners luck, but I owe a lotta the success to the cool people that shared knowledge freely with me.

Dawgz_Daze

Dawgz_Daze

I also found out that cut is in fact the Albany cut of Sour Diesel. Still a little unclear on where she came from originally and who popped her. Seems different than the cut that was first popped in 96 but who knows. I am getting the Shroomy/Amish cut here soon to run in the Sour Diesel side by side extravaganza.

Top Bottom