Lab Results Just In...

• Thread starter Yaddadamean
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Yaddadamean

Yaddadamean

This cannabis industry is deep. I've been in the business since 2000 and the game certainly has changed. Back then, I wouldn't even have thought about getting my buds tested. These days, that's the standard. Only now am I taking my business out from the underground, and putting it into the mainstream market. The Bay Area is saturated with cannabis. It's always been a part of our culture. And with Prop 64 looming around the corner, it's going to take business to a whole different level. Fortunately for me, I have a profound passion for growing. Otherwise I wouldn't be successful at it. I genuinely enjoy spreading herbs to people. And it's not only about the money, although it's good to keep bills paid and business running. Some people have aspirations to be doctors, lawyers or engineers; I'm aspiring to be a successful ganja farmer. S/O to the growers.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
if your going to test the product why not get it tested for terpene profiles and pesticides? That what really counts imo if you want to impress people.

Yaddadamean

Yaddadamean

Good idea. I actually have a few samples out there for testing. So we'll see what other results we get.

Latest posts

Top Bottom