labeling screw up

• Thread starter obsoul33t
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
also i just realized that there may be a labeling screw up and i will try and sort it out .. it's what happens when you don't do everything yourself . i left the labeling up to my girlfriend but in the end i have to own up to the label mix up as i didn't catch it til i read a post in cargivenkens thread.. the labeling issue would only be with the 2 dreamstar crosses and nothing else .. most went out as freebies and very few were for sale so anyone that bought them if your not happy i will make it right .. i think perhaps only 10-20 packs may have been sold
there are 2 dreamstar x's
dreamkiller which is dreamstar x the nbk male
then the dreamstar 91 which is dreamstar x bodhi's rks91

if you bought these beans from tlc in la send me a private message with a picture of the pack and i can confirm what it is .. if your still not happy then i will make you happy .. as for the free seeds given out during 420 well they were free and either of the dreamstar crosses should make you happy for a free give away

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks for posting this Ob's
no doubt there is fire in both crosses .

Here is the pack I popped...
Dreamkillerpack

No skunk in those?

Whats NBK stand for?

edit;;
wait...never mind.:facepalm: ..Mine are "Dreamkiller"

Ob's talking about Dreamstar crosses :bag:

Last edited:
pRiMo303

pRiMo303

also i just realized that there may be a labeling screw up and i will try and sort it out .. it's what happens when you don't do everything yourself . i left the labeling up to my girlfriend but in the end i have to own up to the label mix up as i didn't catch it til i read a post in cargivenkens thread.. the labeling issue would only be with the 2 dreamstar crosses and nothing else .. most went out as freebies and very few were for sale so anyone that bought them if your not happy i will make it right .. i think perhaps only 10-20 packs may have been sold

if you bought these beans from tlc in la send me a private message with a picture of the pack and i can confirm what it is .. if your still not happy then i will make you happy .. as for the free seeds given out during 420 well they were free and either of the dreamstar crosses should make you happy for a free give away
Are these what Curbie was handing out at his booth?

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
Well that scare was for nothing...I could care less that my free seeds were mislabeled. I'm just happy nothing I paid for was mislabeled.

I do have a question @obsoul33t. Are you saying the "dreamstar 91" are actually "dreamkiller 91" or are you saying it could be either?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Well that scare was for nothing...I could care less that my free seeds were mislabeled. I'm just happy nothing I paid for was mislabeled.

I do have a question @obsoul33t. Are you saying the "dreamstar 91" are actually "dreamkiller 91" or are you saying it could be either?
Just to see if I'm extracting it differently, although could def be wrong but there are 2 kinds: dreamkiller & dreamstar91. Only one of the hybrids has the 91' male in it but both have the same female.

So, dreamkiller91 couldn't be, yeah....;)

I'll let Obs clarify as to not make more of an ass of myself :asshat:

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
Just to see if I'm extracting it differently, although could def be wrong but there are 2 kinds: dreamkiller & dreamstar91. Only one of the hybrids has the 91' male in it but both have the same female.

So, dreamkiller91 couldn't be, yeah....;)

I'll let Obs clarify as to not make more of an ass of myself :asshat:

Damn Baba don't make my post confusing. :D

I want to know what my Dreamstar 91s are that I got free from TLC. That's it...

Are they Dreamstar or DreamKillers or doesn't he know?

@baba G...I should have left out the 91 since it doesn't pertain to my question. ;)

Last edited:
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
natural born killer...
now this post has me cornfused again..lol

Is that the "killer" in dreamkiller?
or is it the Road "kill" them makes the dream a killer?

Sorry for all the bs Ob's.. and thanks for helping us figure this out..

I am very happy with the freebies I received :)

Im sure everyone is.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter

I finally get it :banghead: ^^^Thats pretty clear...(i think)
Never mind all my previous post
Sorry for my cornfusion:bag:

Top Bottom