labeling screw up

• Thread starter obsoul33t
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Natural

Natural

who cares..pop them beans!
blueberrychemdawgfunk with swagger like mick jagger..luucky fawkers

..watch smokin that wax caregiverken gonna wreck your tolerance...tee hee haha:confused:

I'll let these rednecks tell ya'll what's up...lololol...a little joke...don't watch it if ya ain't got no sense of humor
you know I got love for all the farm

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
in the freebies you either got dreamkillers or dreamstar 91's sorry i can't tell you guys for sure the same goes for the very few packs that were sold ... it gets confusing with one male being called natural born killer and the other male was roadkill 91 and then she put 91 on both labels and that's where everything got screwy ... however the roadkill91 male is no longer being used so no more of this problem in the future ..

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
Just to see if I'm extracting it differently, although could def be wrong but there are 2 kinds: dreamkiller & dreamstar91. Only one of the hybrids has the 91' male in it but both have the same female.

So, dreamkiller91 couldn't be, yeah....;)

I'll let Obs clarify as to not make more of an ass of myself :asshat:

yes same dreamstar mother in both crosses and different males , at this point i will never know exactly which ones were packed under which label ...

the freebies given away at tlc and curbsides booth were the same just not sure which one of the dreamstar crosses ..

some good is coming of this , a new protocol will go into effect with redundant qc checks along the way so when we go into retail production something like this will never happen again .. thankful it was caught and was mostly only free seeds .. not too much for folks to bitch about ..

thanks for your support and patience

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I just checked my frige, I have 5 Dream Killer beans left :)
gonna put them in cups of soil tonight
And, I just went and snapped this pic of the Dream killers i have going already
Dreamkillers426

Looking Like sativas :)

DKlookingdown426
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Man I am super fucking pissed about this labeling screw up on my beanage. Oh wait, sadly enough, I don't have any of your cultivars. @obsoul33t And to think, you didn't even outsource out of your house. And those fucks that have other people make their seeds wonder why they have problems... Good karma and good luck with making it right. I hope it doesn't give you too much of a headache. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

I commented previously for no reason. Had I looked first I would've realized it was Tom Hill Haze Xs I was given. Kuchi x THH and Chemdog D x THH. Looking forward to that D-Haze most definitely. Big ups @obsoul33t , thank you sir. That's not to say the other won't be fire too.

J

Jalisco Kid

@obsoul33t
I was wondering if you can look at the beans being popped now and be able to say who the Pops is? Back in the day my skunk would throw out huge fans then put out normal sized leaves.Suerte JK

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
@obsoul33t
I was wondering if you can look at the beans being popped now and be able to say who the Pops is? Back in the day my skunk would throw out huge fans then put out normal sized leaves.Suerte JK
I have 4 females, it looks like two phenos
I got the older packaging, i think

Do they look like they might have skunk in em?

Dsk2on524
Dks3on524
Dks4on524
Dks1on524
FGbeans
J

Jalisco Kid

If you were asking me Ken I could not say if that is from a rks male. To many variables in there. My rks which I had more then 15 years ago if I remember right looked similar to NL#5. Her first 2 nodes had huge ass leafs almost as big as 2 mans hands. then grew into a roundish 5.5 tall 5.5' wide plant. You could smell it when you were near her but if you touched her she stank the whole yard up,so much you got paranoid they could smell her at the cop shop 5 miles away. I never liked to burn that plant as the comedown wiped you out. That plant should have been called daywreaker. If you had a pound of it you could lose your job because it really lowered your iq.
Sorry I could not help you. JK

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
lol @Jalisco Kid :woot: Sounds like good stuff!
Thanks anyway JK . Im not real picky..Im stoked to run these..
what ever they are...lol ;)

4214evr

I 2 would run unlabeled mislabeled etc. beans proudly from you .Thank you kindly sir for all youve done and continue too do

J

Jalisco Kid

Either cross would make me happy also.Not that a Chemdog D is not strong smelling but a real rks reeks. I am just trying to figure out where to plant these. the Betsy I have also smells strong. I am thinking these need to go up to my tios where smell is not a problem. Maybe just plant the willies on my ranch.
Never met the man but he seems to have a warm heart. His list of mom's is what caught my attention when I read about his NBK male he has. Hope to do him justice and grow some trees. We already are having our first hurricane down there so hopefully the ground well have enough moisture in Nov/Dec to finish them up nice and healthy.
JK

J

Jalisco Kid

well I popped 20 of them and put them outdoors in an canyon. All sprouted 13 are still alive I can see what looks like 3 phenos.Just checking to see how strong they were without much help from me.I still have not made it back down to the ranch yet, just jonesing to grow something. Not one looks like the rks that I used to grow but that really does not mean a whole lot. Just wanted to say thanks for the beans. Suerte JK

Latest posts

Top Bottom