Labs that will test Cannabis?

• Thread starter Buddygreens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Buddygreens

Anyone know of a lab on the west coast that will do plant tissue nutrient analysis on Cannabis?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, PM with contact info if you know of any.

Thanks!

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

http://montanabiotech.invalid.com/grow-buddy™-test-for-thc-cbd-cbn-at-home/ or you can send it to them they do all kinds of testing.

Just be aware that Normal did a test on the labs and it was not to encourging, I think the report is on the Cali normal site. I might have a comp here if you can't find it.

V

vino

If your in the LA area, Id recommend the Werc Shop. A+ dudes. Results / Prices / Service all on point.

B

Buddygreens

Perhaps I wasn't clear. I'm looking for labs that will test leaf tissue to determine the concentrations of elements (N,P,K, etc...) and can make fertilizer recommendations based on the results.

So I'm not actually looking for THC and CBD testing, but I appreciate the suggestions none the less.

V

vino

Oh I didnt read it completely. I wouldnt be surprised though if they dont already do that kind of testing at most labs , most of these labs were dudes that tested argi and biochem stuff already. Theyd at least have a rec. of a lab that could help.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Perhaps I wasn't clear. I'm looking for labs that will test leaf tissue to determine the concentrations of elements (N,P,K, etc...) and can make fertilizer recommendations based on the results.

So I'm not actually looking for THC and CBD testing, but I appreciate the suggestions none the less.
Wouldnt that be hard since nitrogen is mobile in a plant always moving? As well as other minerals p and k with cal.. I think you want a cardy meter or sap/brix meter. I cant remember but this has been talked about. How about good ol fashion ec readings along with dialing?

B

Buddygreens

Wouldnt that be hard since nitrogen is mobile in a plant always moving? As well as other minerals p and k with cal.. I think you want a cardy meter or sap/brix meter. I cant remember but this has been talked about. How about good ol fashion ec readings along with dialing?

This standard practice for pretty much every agriculture crop out there.

I'm sure I want leaf tissue testing to assist in fine tuning my fertigation practices.

Already have a brix meter and use it looking for a lab that is willing to run nutrient analysis on leaf tissue.

homebrew420

homebrew420

I have the same issue here on CO. Also would like a lab to test for pesticides etc. The testing for cannabaniod is reliable here but we can't seem to find any other testing available.

P

Pimples

This is an old post but if your still interested..Katz Instruments makes a 550 dollar unit that tests for the main 7 minerals with a leaf sample. It looks very interesting to me. No regular greenhouse mineral content analysis lab will touch cannabis around my parts. But yes...it is the go to method for straight crop (veggies and whatnot) produce growers to formulate a precise fertigation regimen. I dont know how accurate and practical a do it yourself tester like the Katz instrument would be but its got me curious. For a little over 5 hundo...playing the guessing game with mineral uptake problems would go bye bye.

P

prohydro

YES! In and Out Ag Services just opened a brand new plant nutrient testing lab in Medford, OR. 1574 Sky Park Drive, 97504. They test water (source and runoff), fertilizer, soil, and plant tissue (leaf and petiole). They have an ICP-OES spectrometer. Phone number is (541) 858-3333. They also have a new section of their business for commercial bulk products with GREAT pricing (CannAg line of products)! Seriously, these guys are all about wanting to help!!

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

Any lab would take a sample that's been cleaned of thc. Phylos sends you a kit to clean stems and ship back for dna testing for example. Cannabis isnt marijuana under 0.03% d9thc

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

I like this lab
Maxresdefault 1

DismalDude

DismalDude

Didn't want to start a new thread on this as there seems to be quite a few but has anyone found a(reputable)testing facility for the home grower that may be in an illegal state or would need to mail the sample?I found some supposed good labs,especially in Oregon but they do not accept mailed samples.I'm very curious as I'm going full NFTG with organic teas from OCG and would like to have mine tested.I could care less about THC content as it's so over hyped and really means nothing when talking about quality cannabis.I'd just like to have it done so I can actually see physical results. Thanks!

S

Simplicio

Didn't want to start a new thread on this as there seems to be quite a few but has anyone found a(reputable)testing facility for the home grower that may be in an illegal state or would need to mail the sample?I found some supposed good labs,especially in Oregon but they do not accept mailed samples.I'm very curious as I'm going full NFTG with organic teas from OCG and would like to have mine tested.I could care less about THC content as it's so over hyped and really means nothing when talking about quality cannabis.I'd just like to have it done so I can actually see physical results. Thanks!
tCheck sells an at-home potency tester.
I've ordered one, but they keep putting off the delivery date.

Latest posts

Top Bottom