lack of odor

• Thread starter acedogg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

acedogg

Wondering why my last harvest had little or no odor?
Does ph level in soil affect the overall smell?
Or are there growing techiques that will increase the odor?

M

mr cheese

will jst be the stain bro.. bad growing will affect how strong it smells but smelly strains will stink no matter how bad they are grown.. its one of the reasons cheese is so popular to grow cuz even if your the worst grower to ever grow a plant it will still smell pukka! mrc

J

jack_ripa

If you don't take it long enough the oils don't develop enough and it may smell when you cut it but lose smell as it cures. Always check trichomes!

joeca1i

joeca1i

Also keep the light at a good distance from the plants,I think haveing light too close,effects the smells and flavors of the finished product.Seaweed also helps to increases the odor,and flavors.

S

StealthBomb

A nice slow dry and an approprately long cure will bring out flavor and smell. if your buds dry out too quickly it will often smell like hay or cut grass no matter how long you cure it

B

biggs

most likely down to the strain mate. but you might want to look at something like advanced nutes bud candy. this will help with the terpines. they used to make sweet leaf, and my mate said when he used it, it made his plants stink. i think bud candy is the new version. good luck with it, and hope you end up with stinking dank.

Top Bottom