Lack of Trichomes into 5th week of flower

• Thread starter Stay here
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stay here

Stay here

Hey guys, hope everyone is doing well. I am using HGV formula for my SOG (Sea Of Green) grow. The strain is London Ice Cream. The PH I use is always between 5.7 to 5.9 with 1500 PPM (3.0 EC). The runoff ph is 5.7-5.8 and PPM is around 1500-1600. So far I haven’t used any additives whatsoever except the HGV formula consisting of Base and Flower or Growth. I am into 5th week but don’t see much trichomes. According to HGV manufacturer, I should not use any additives whatsoever and stick to these formulas. Are you guys familiar with this nutrient line and do you have any suggestions for me as far as increasing the trichome production? Here are couple of photos of the girls for reference. Thank you in advance.

Lack of trichomes into 5th week of flower
Lack of trichomes into 5th week of flower 2
Lack of trichomes into 5th week of flower 3
S

sammyknows

lack of calcium and too much phosphorus affecting your uptake of k

growsince79

growsince79

Hey guys, hope everyone is doing well. I am using HGV formula for my SOG (Sea Of Green) grow. The strain is London Ice Cream. The PH I use is always between 5.7 to 5.9 with 1500 PPM (3.0 EC). The runoff ph is 5.7-5.8 and PPM is around 1500-1600. So far I haven’t used any additives whatsoever except the HGV formula consisting of Base and Flower or Growth. I am into 5th week but don’t see much trichomes. According to HGV manufacturer, I should not use any additives whatsoever and stick to these formulas. Are you guys familiar with this nutrient line and do you have any suggestions for me as far as increasing the trichome production? Here are couple of photos of the girls for reference. Thank you in advance.
Have you grown this clone before? Why do you think its lacking trichs?

S

sammyknows

Have you grown this clone before? Why do you think its lacking trichs?
I see the slight tip burn on your newer leaf sets and most people mistake that as a toxicity when in fact it is most likely a calcium deficiency if it isn't from poor environment / transpiration issues. This is of course anecdotal based on using most salt based nutrient formulas. But if you can tell me more about your grow I can make a more educated guess

Top Bottom