Lada Gaga Does It Again

• Thread starter Bulldog11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
She did it again, the bitch can flat out SING !!!!!!!

Newenglander

Newenglander

I saw her pull her pants down and spread her ass and pussy apart many years ago before she became popular at an outdoor edm festival. I'm assuming she was a tad lifted at the time. Kinda hot though. But very odd just burst out and wham penthouse spread then sang jumped around and ran off stage.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I saw her pull her pants down and spread her ass and pussy apart many years ago before she became popular at an outdoor edm festival. I'm assuming she was a tad lifted at the time. Kinda hot though. But very odd just burst out and wham penthouse spread then sang jumped around and ran off stage.
Did you see her wee wee pop out?

Newenglander

Newenglander

Nah no wee wees but umm she really spread herself out. Pretty sure I saw her g spot, and maybe gave her a visual rectal exam.

But yea her song at the umm wow Grammy's or Oscars? Uh whatever was on last night was good. Helluva voice....And other things.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Can't lie, I wanna do a bunch o blow and hallucinogens and hook up with this homely broad. Flipside is to just enjoy some actual people time and grow old and weird together.

fractal

fractal

Are y'all talking about the national anthem which she totally owned, or the bullshit at the oscars? Never seen such a pathetic crowd of college kids who claim to be victims of sexual assault when in reality someone probably brushed against them in a hallway and they took that as rape. I guess that stage was their "safe space" lol. . . . The song sucked and sounded very forced.

Not ashamed to say anything someone can do to degrade another person and violate them intimately has been done to me by women and by men, when my ex used to drug me and invite her friends over. I don't need a fucking "safe space." But I DO need Gaga and I wish she would come to her senses.

basseye

basseye

i thought the song she did at the oscars was terrible lol.def not her best stuff

Newenglander

Newenglander

Who the fuck watches the Oscars. Lame.

You guys,wanna watch some figure skating and maybe talk about the bachelor, lol.

I'm just playing different strokes for different folks.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
I dont know but lady gaga would get that p beat up bye me !!!!!

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Nah no wee wees but umm she really spread herself out. Pretty sure I saw her g spot, and maybe gave her a visual rectal exam.

But yea her song at the umm wow Grammy's or Oscars? Uh whatever was on last night was good. Helluva voice....And other things.
Was it like trying to pull apart a grilled cheese sandwich?

Top Bottom