Ladies and gentlemen I've gone cross-eyed and I need your input please I'm begging you just read please and look

• Thread starter RonnieB2nd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RonnieB2nd

RonnieB2nd

Okay this is a little bit embarrassing but I've never had to deal with hermaphrodite and I don't know if I have yet but I got pictures of plants and I had 21 and I had to help her and he quit and I got sloppy I guess cuz next thing I know I got a lot of seeds but I mean the flowers just fire I mean it looks like moon rocks but I don't know I've looked at these little things so much crazy so your input would be greatly appreciated and thank you cuz I'm going nuts first photos are the flower dry the flower growing now and then the sex area like where the you sex the plant I need to take more pictures or something it won't let me load the others but can you can't you tell by flower I'm pretty sure you can if you see anything please let me know and I've got to work on this other stuff to see if I can get the sex organs picture
20240128_193251.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen ive gone cross eyed and i need your input please im begging you just read
Ladies and gentlemen ive gone cross eyed and i need your input please im begging you just read 2
Greenadian

Greenadian

Supporter
Sorry, but I dont even know what the question is!?

Latest posts

Top Bottom