Ladies show us what you got

• Thread starter cozymon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cozymon

I've been thinking about the fact that there are some talented women growing out there and I've almost never seen their work. I'm sure we'd all love to see what the feminine touch has to offer. So, show us what you got girls. What are your approaches, favorite strains, etc.

K

kill-9

Look at WAMM's stuff online. Only stuff I've seen by women is Mizz Jill, part of TGA genetics and another female on the cannabis culture forums :) she knows everything, literally.

T

Teresa

Some older work ........

First 2 pic's some Super-G...
Pic's 3.4 and 5 Blockhead.....
Pic 6 S.A.G.E.....
Pic 7,8 and 9 Deep Chunk....
Pic's 10 and 11 Black Dominia

Tree1166
Tree1168
Tree1173
Tree1176
Tree1177
Tree1182
Deep Chunk
1483Deep Chunk178
1483Deep Chunk200
1483Tree714
1483Tree703
B

Budluver

Teresa..I heard you like'm BIG...Nice plants there Lady.I'll throw somepics up when I get home from work..peace all

S

ScrogaholiC

fine, fine, you know how to tread em :rasta:

glad you got the stone rolling :character0111:

go on ladies

N

Nuglover

Nice pics. Nothing more attractive than a woman who can grow. Good show. :)

M

muxee

Here are a couple pics from my current grow half way through flower. :character0103:

B

budbabe

Does she know where my fckn car keys are? I lost them last night when I was drinking.

Same place as your wallet tommy, with that lapdancer lol :D I never miss a chance to get me buds out. Here's a few from me :character0103:

Derail
Ice
Royalo
N
Purpleheri
Phatai
Tent7wks
Vortexbud
DSCF0651
Cheese8wk
T

Teresa

Beautiful work lady's ....budbabe hope you get those buds out more often.......hehe.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Here are a couple pics from my current grow half way through flower.
Thought your nails were a little long in those last pics I saw muxee :tongue0011: Great plants, keep it up.

Budbabe, as usual, your gear's looking fantastic in those shots. Very happy plants.

Great show ladies.

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
You gals ROCK!! Kepp up the tasty treats..

And Muxee..... those nails are perfect...lol

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
Muxee your plants look super nice and healthy, great pics. Now if i could just get my girl to check out this thread....

S

ScrogaholiC

great show going on here ....

time 4 some flowers for the ladies

keep it up ...

M

muxee

Beautiful work Theresa and Budbabe! :banana: You girls definately give me something to aspire to. :character0103:

Thanks to everyone else for the nice comments :giggle

K

kill-9

Not trying to be a jackass about this:

But what do you guys think of the saying that women are better growers with the marijuana plants? Because of the shared female energy.

Of course scientifically it's probably just hearsay.....but what are your experiences?

N

Nuglover

Not trying to be a jackass about this:

But what do you guys think of the saying that women are better growers with the marijuana plants? Because of the shared female energy.

Of course scientifically it's probably just hearsay.....but what are your experiences?

I don't know but I'd personally rather be around ladies(that includes plants) than guys any day. I don't know if it's their energy or what but they make me all tingly inside. It's hard to be in a bad mood surrounded by such beauty. :)

M

muxee

Here are a few new pictures of the girls in their 6th week. Hope you enjoy :character0103:

Top Bottom