Ladies show us what you got

• Thread starter cozymon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cozymon

Budbabe, I especially love shots 5,7,8, and 9. What strains are they?

Muxee, It's great to have you share this with us. We'll be watching for updates. What strain(s) are you working with?

T

todgerdelburro

Real quality stuff from the lady farmers, impressive one and all.

M

muxee

Thanks to all for the support.
The strains I'm currently running are: Romulan, God Bud, NL5, Ice, and Chocolate Kush.

N

Nuglover

A lady with good taste....and a green thumb. Beautiful girls ya got there. ;)

B

budbabe

Not trying to be a jackass about this:

But what do you guys think of the saying that women are better growers with the marijuana plants? Because of the shared female energy.

Of course scientifically it's probably just hearsay.....but what are your experiences?

I dunno about shared female energy but my secret ingredient is a mix of treat em mean and tender loving care. I usually tie my plants down or pinch them but I do it with a bit of tlc.

I don't think my growing abilities are cos I'm a woman i just think its cos i love what i do. There's loadsa male growers that could outgrow me in their sleep and imo its down to their dedication and love of farming (or money in some cases lol) :)

Anyway waffle over and thanks to everyone that commented on my pics, much appreciated. Nice work fellow lady growers, those are some beautiful plants.

Cozymon, thanks fella pic 5 is herijuana the rest are aurora indica (the tent has vortex too but mainly AI)

Top Bottom