Lady bug

• Thread starter Kepp89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

thats what you want in the tent,im finally getting great bee activity on my outside container garden,i was just out pollenating my squash and had them flying around trying to beat me too it,a good thing hahahah

zzzybil

zzzybil

Saw a same color lady bug on my dahlia 2 days in a row . Gone in evening and back same spot next morn. Got a coupla tomatoes doing good . 1 outta 3 bell peppers look good but bugs eating leaves. About a dozen sweet corn for the kids to watch for giggles. My 1st ever yellow squash just made about 5 big flowers .......what do i need to know bout pollenating it ? Fav is a pot of dwarf sunflowers - 3' and budding up

Kepp89

Kepp89

Saw a same color lady bug on my dahlia 2 days in a row . Gone in evening and back same spot next morn. Got a coupla tomatoes doing good . 1 outta 3 bell peppers look good but bugs eating leaves. About a dozen sweet corn for the kids to watch for giggles. My 1st ever yellow squash just made about 5 big flowers .......what do i need to know bout pollenating it ? Fav is a pot of dwarf sunflowers - 3' and budding up
Beats me. I’m as noob as a first timer in flower as one can be. Gl though.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

look in your flowers,when you see a cluster in it thats a female and will have a fruit ,take the male which is just a spear,pinch off the flower and gently peel flower away,then take the spear and dab it into to cluster,just a simple swab will do,by next morning the flower will stay closed if she took,if it still open do it again,dont rely on the bees,there lazy hahaah,but if you have a female that doent get pollinated it will still grow the fruit for a week or so and just die,my peppers are same way until i get friut them bugs kick the leaves ass,i spray cold rolled neem on them once a week and keeps most bugs at bay,my problem has four legs and about a good 15 lbs of coon ,i been doing all i can to ride him from my garden,hasnt worked and i got to get it gone ,my corn has both sexs and i been shaking the stalks to pollenate them ,he will shuck all that corn if i dont get um,hey it there world im intruding into,and dispatching it is my last resort,i took some fencing with 2 in squares and wrapped my bed with it,took the top and made barbs ,just by bending them difrent directions ,did it 2 days ago,he hasnt been in the pepper bed since,the wire is only 16 in tall ,there after grubs ,so with that he decided to move into the back yard and dig it up haaahh,bastard,im left with no choice

Latest posts

Top Bottom