• Thread starter Boomer Sooner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Boomer Sooner

Boomer Sooner

100_0628.JPG

Boomer Sooner

Boomer Sooner

Woo hoo my fist pic loaded on the farm. This wasn't hard at all. I thought that I had to use a hosting site, didn't realize i could just upload them straight to the farm.

well guess i will upload a few more.

pura

pura

Looking good bro!..Love the training on her..What method did you use? How long was she trained for?

Boomer Sooner

Boomer Sooner

Major lst for about 2 1/2 weeks before the flip. She did it on accident can't even take all the credit. Had her in front of my fan and it was on a little to strong and she had blew completely over. Came out the next day and was like oh no. A few days later and voila, she took to it like I never dreamed.

pura

pura

Major lst for about 2 1/2 weeks before the flip. She did it on accident can't even take all the credit. Had her in front of my fan and it was on a little to strong and she had blew completely over. Came out the next day and was like oh no. A few days later and voila, she took to it like I never dreamed.

some things are just meant to be :) what nutes are you running?

Boomer Sooner

Boomer Sooner

some things are just meant to be :) what nutes are you running?

I use AN 2 part, RTI Mycko, Moab nuts, hydrogzyme, and a few other additives big bud, over drive, bud candy. I have used other stuff but I am loving the way the AN products have been working. Not all of there stuff seems worth the $$ but my resi is cleaner then i have ever had it.

The BB don't eat near as well as the others and i forgot to add cal mag one round and they got really mad at me. All seem to be coming back around after a good flush and fresh feeding. This is the first run in this room and my climate control has been great. Max 75 deg day with 50 % rh, 60 - 65 deg nights same rh

P

paulycali

Are they all Lambs bread? Nice set up too as well great looking plants

winta

winta

holy shit LAMBSBREAD!!! u got a gem there my dude! thanx for sharing!

Boomer Sooner

Boomer Sooner

Only one is lambs bread, small thin leaves, it is the fist pic all by its self. One tray is black berry, the other is BB, romulan, and urkle, with the one lamsbread. Its legit i have smoked it before and got the cut from the same source. But to be honest there is no way for me to be totally sure since i didn't pop the seed my self. Seems to be doing well though.

Boomer Sooner

Boomer Sooner

it's totally gorgeous my friend but it is not lambs bread.
lambsbread has thin thin leaves

is 110% sativa has whispy long fronds for buds
and would be over 100 days to finish.

i searched for lambsbread photos on the web ..none are lambsbread

look on the peter tosh "legalize it" album cover

that is close to or is lambsbread.

i worry that Jamaica has had all their sativas indica'd

Good grow!

its gonna be a heck of a plant you are growing

Ok so it definitely doesn't look like that. I did some research on it after i picked it up. Hard to find a whole lot of info on it. I did figure it for 10 to 12 weeks but looking at her this morning I don't really think that is going to happen but we will see.

Top Bottom