Land lord, today, big girls in back yard.

• Thread starter 1stonedman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1stonedman

1stonedman

So last night my plumbing in the bathroom went out, it's pretty bad, if it wasnt so bad I think I could fix it but it's pretty bad so had to call the land lord. Anytime he does work on the house its generally some random jail bird that generally looks like they are in recovery. This person he brings is the fixer. Generally they do really shit work arent capable enough to fix w/e it was they were attempting to fix and just make things worse.

So today land lord came over with another random loser *who generally lives with landlord*

And they saw my grow for the first time.

They left togeather pretty quickly..

I just got really high, I'm stressed to the max..

Here is my grow.

Looks like I cant link my grow journal. You can find it in my profile.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Oh no! Are you at least legal or in a decriminalized state?

Maybe look for a security dog if you're only worried about getting robbed? Dummy security camera, something...

1stonedman

1stonedman

I'm semi legal, I have too many plants and you cant grow at all on rented property without landlords permission written into lease.

I've got a night vision solar wireless camera and security light both fixed on the grow site.

I was planning on giving my one month notice on July 1st anyway *buying a house* just dont want any issues with law enforcement or someone trying to rob me.

The helper he brought obviously knows what's up and the landlord keeps looking at the area with confusion in his eyes lol, it's pretty funny..

So they came back with supplies to fix the plumbing, I was in the back yard with the helper and he mentioned my little throw away plant hanging out by my back door and how pretty it was, it being no bigger than a foot or so.. I then saw him looking over at my grow site in the back so I walked him over to it and pointed out one of the cameras and one of the security lights and told him the truth. I got an ak 47 inside 6 mags with 1000 rounds in reserve and that's just to start, and if I ever caught someone in my back yard that I wouldn't be calling the cops.

I asked what the landlord said about the grow site when they left togeather and he said that he didnt say anything and that he the helper for damn sure didnt see anything..

As far as repairs go they are finishing up now.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

well mate id say that wasnt the best way to deal with it
so expect the unexpected if you dig,
my question is ,if you knew they were coming over,why didnt you just make a make shift plastic green house over it,just till they left,wouldnt have taken much to jam a stick in ground and go over the top with plastic,hell who knows they might have thought there was a car under there just saying
good luck

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I'm semi legal, I have too many plants and you cant grow at all on rented property without landlords permission written into lease.

I've got a night vision solar wireless camera and security light both fixed on the grow site.

I was planning on giving my one month notice on July 1st anyway *buying a house* just dont want any issues with law enforcement or someone trying to rob me.

The helper he brought obviously knows what's up and the landlord keeps looking at the area with confusion in his eyes lol, it's pretty funny..

So they came back with supplies to fix the plumbing, I was in the back yard with the helper and he mentioned my little throw away plant hanging out by my back door and how pretty it was, it being no bigger than a foot or so.. I then saw him looking over at my grow site in the back so I walked him over to it and pointed out one of the cameras and one of the security lights and told him the truth. I got an ak 47 inside 6 mags with 1000 rounds in reserve and that's just to start, and if I ever caught someone in my back yard that I wouldn't be calling the cops.

I asked what the landlord said about the grow site when they left togeather and he said that he didnt say anything and that he the helper for damn sure didnt see anything..

As far as repairs go they are finishing up now.

Trust no one! I would take things from semi-legal and make them appear fully legal asap.

1stonedman

1stonedman

most rippers wait till plants are mature and dont give a crap about cameras,one guy knows now everyone knows. Rookie mistake!!!

For sure one knows, they all know thing is the guy for sure thought I was growing weed back there.

Just not gonna play dumb or ignorant to the fact that he knows. Instead for damn sure make sure he knows that I know he knows, you know what I'm saying ;)

As individuals I'm sure we all have our own way of doing things..

1stonedman

1stonedman

And speaking frankly if anyone try's to rob me, god speed. I work from home nowadays and I wasnt bullshiting. I've been paid to walk around in dangerous places and do dangerous things for long enough I'm not worried about some junkies.

1stonedman

1stonedman

Plumbing is fixed land lord is gone and we talked, he didnt mention the plants at all. Although he said his handy man who left before him wouldn't be coming back lol.. I giggled abit after that..

Hope yall enjoyed the antics that is my life, be blessed. Peace.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Would have offered the plant to the helper and said I'd they wanna stop by after harvest they are welcome to some samples of your medicine with you. Atleast that way you know thier feelings and maybe get the lease changed with no further worry.

To me sounds like you set em up to be fearful, say what ya wanna hear and then look into how they would legally deal with you including options of police.

1stonedman

1stonedman

This is the plant I'm going to start taking extra special care of, it was originally the runt and I just havent taken the best care of her.

20200626 174926

Latest posts

Top Bottom