• Start date
  • Tagged users None
surrealife

surrealife

hello everyone,
first looks at BFG's Land Shark
is my cross of SHHxxWhiteShark X SKNK#1xWhiteShark
yes, it is epic in both growth and effect. taste of Lemon Meringue
mother plant #4 was 13'x8'x6'.. see earlier posts:)
large flowers @4wks.. you can see the work put into this strain.
0 Stretch, fantastic structure, short inter-node length,monstrous root anchors, beautiful leaf structure,strong plant.
Land shark from blackfoot genetics first looks 4wks 2
Land shark from blackfoot genetics first looks 4wks 3
Land shark from blackfoot genetics first looks 4wks
Land shark from blackfoot genetics first looks 4wks 4

land shark is the middle. not shiny one. 7strains here all BFG's ... consistent across the board.

thank you

Last edited:
surrealife

surrealife

:) thanks man.
First run i had to look at etc..i am going to send some to the people here.... you included. two others people also... both have 420's is a synchronicity .
took a pic for you of the a pool of LSF1's i sprouted on 1/12....
i pollinated a #4mom last few days... you have maybe 2mos.
that will cover me for LandShark communnity grows... plenty other projects... all to share here..about to pop first round of the auto flowers i just created.
IMG 0010
IMG 0011
IMG 0012

thanks again everyone..

great group of people here...
i learned lots here.. and will keep saying it

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Hey that would be awesome. it would be an honor to run something that beautiful. they really are very well done

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

I love the big fat leaves on those. are you breeding for seeds or 1 strain to rule them all and clone off of?

surrealife

surrealife

hi people..
i forgot..the site is
http://blackfootgenetics.weebly.com
is under construction.. i am trying..very soon
i also breed GSD's. love the bobos

hi DOG
on nutes, list is long.. is also.. energy
long story... bear with..is for another thread..
the site tells more.. maybe check out sometime
AAgro

LOL is not what i mean.. i use this for ..kidding.. is like an intro
i really have to take some time...write a small book..
Nutes.. is spiritual TLO starts with composted cow manure.. add lime
then.. back up with basics.. i just ended the BFG has Sprouted thread.
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/blackfoot-genetics-has-sprouted.76114/
i went through most..is still lots left off.. but.. was off topohead.

TLO is the way i prefer. composted manure is a fantastic start... needs help
remember... soil has soul.

Stumpy420... thank you.... is my pleasure
my honor as well.. thanks for enjoying my work, and trying it out....
mom is already pollinated... have some other F1's...
i will post threads asap..
bear with me..
yes.. for seeds.. as long as people need/want them..
i am bringing something new to all of this.. is in the understanding of energy
honoring the spirit of the plant. i use the Hardy Weinberg Model of genetic equilibrium.. is real quick..percentages of the gene pool in a vacuum..will always be..so.. many plants.. i use kiddie pools and red solo cups..wish were blue.. anyways..i have seen every mutation known.. plus some other strangeness... i breed out PM.. and... i see that as very important.. .. start with about 111plants..down to 12...and will smoke all but 6. 3 an 3.. then i drop last 2 males.. etc Male is just as important to me.. but no. these plants....all plants. have destinies...and.. i get my signs to do what is best...and.. no.. i keep them to a plan.. if i could do a map..would show it fantastic,, makes o much sense. so..some say best are made by mistake..no... not a mistake. spirit wanted that plant here. Because we do not see that...does not mean it is not. thanks for reading? more to come.. more beans

thanks everyone

Last edited:
surrealife

surrealife

hi... let me ..say things a bit different. on the soil.. is great to be your own soil scientist..
save so much money..organic is best for the plant. Agricultural Standard is fine..it is accepted by farmers. they know by growing.. if the plant is good with or not.. meaning.. the spirit of the plant accepts this..and will not leave the plant. I could show you this.
TLO is great..worms..endo mychrosia etc..all the aminos....worm castings..etc
now..you have OMRI. you also have..things soon to become organic..and.. the way it is packaged can effect it's...organicity..(rating):) . I feel.. if is good with the plant.. i am happy. soil is happy. I do not really care.. if some institute says is organic. is techoorganic like. the plant is becoming free. grow it in soil. outside if you can. Not sure why everyone is so fast to add so much science to.. something that has a soul... much like ..raising chickens in a box.. with hormones.. is all calculated for maximum gain. No one cares about the soul of the Cannabis plant? of course we all do. let's look at from a spiritual standpoint. inside is ok with the plant...of course it knows it is inside.. it agreed to do this with you.. spray the wind from the fan with water while it is blowing.. turn the lights down..say hi.. making it like a rain shower for you girls.. think about what you are doing.. that is sending correct energy. drool on your plant with a calculator in your hand..i think the plant would rather be eaten by mites...at least they love it for food. it is medicine for soul,heart,mind,body. take the need for it to be.. what you want... it will do better..cannabis is feminine.. be gentle...

on.. soil. compost pH is low..5.8 . use lime to sweeten.i use perlite/vermiculite and coir. everything has calcium..need to watch that. i use osf.. calposulmag or kmag is great. i classify rock phosphate..use an old screen. buy all this in 20lb bags...give some N going into flower.. go heavy on P for week 4...go heavy on you K once towards..3rd flwr stage.... then just water... tell me how it goes. you spent $70 per light at 750wt...? $2.00-$12.00 to feed..including your compost. sop...silica. can use yucca vitb molases fulvic/humeric.. kelp for foliar...mix it up..the universe is random..give them some changes..some endo mych..give a little N week 1st wk of flwr, feed heavy your cost per gram will shrink to nothing. i like fast acting N... like urea. that is where mistakes happen. over N. those 12'-15' plants you see in my threads..lol would cost ?2k per plant to grow using FF..or another. i would be dumping 7 bottles at a time...per plant. loosen the soil every couple weeks... stick something in there to break it up. that is lockup.it also..gets no water...just the floor drinks. that will appear as many things... you will compensate.. and you may fail. if you loosen it. all set. is all about plants ability to uptake N
i rarely use a ppm meter..:) i can make it say 99.9x10 is maxed out!! is fine.. is organic...cost me pennies. just takes the time to learn it...
i never have my lights at 100%...did i say that?
ahh... on genetics. earlier ? yes.. is for seeds.. and.. i would say like this.. for the traits i want..at specific genetic loci i am interested in.. i breed for true homozygous ..is dominant traits at both alleles..XX XX . Crosses are about.. the amount of pheno types in the genetic pool. selection. and.. being REAL!! have to accept..you may loose ? 9mos...and get nada
it is about..not pushing things out the door...with hybrids that hermy.. it is doing the work right. i had #6 plant..Haze/sativa.. 27degrees for a week,NOV 1st i took down...was not growing...just finishing seeds... it did so..no problem..no mold in my gear. #4 LS.. very close buds.. lots of weight.. moisture.. but 0 mold..that is a state of Maine miracle...all so.. mjbush and or patients get great meds..
remember... environment means... you should develop your own rules for yours. what mjbush does to her plants.... has nothing to do with your situation.
i think.. everyone should grow.. way more to get through the relationship with your plants than just meds..:) love that palnt

Last edited:
DOGBUDS

DOGBUDS

Thanks for taking the time to explain your setup .... I like your style! I am slowly learning the ways of the organics, learned a lot in the red dirt mountains of Cohasset last year, and I am still trying to figure out the balance. As you said, nature is not balanced, ever changing, so I guess trying to be dead-on everytime is a waste of time lol.... Thanks again!

surrealife

surrealife

:) anything i can do to help...let me know.. is great you are looking at organics.
yes.. the universe is all about balance.
yes, about dead on.. we are not. we are not in control...and..
the world is not a vacuum.... plants have souls..
just let em grow, think about the plant.. admire it.. love it
that is you sending it energy...
cannot even quantify really what it will do..
but.. you will very much enjoy the end results...
happy plant relationship= powerful meds

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

hi people..
i forgot..the site is

hi DOG
View attachment 573347
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/blackfoot-genetics-has-sprouted.76114/

bear with me..
honoring the spirit of the plant. i use the Hardy Weinberg Model of genetic equilibrium.. is real quick..percentages of the gene pool in a vacuum..will always be..so.. many plants.. i use kiddie pools and red solo cups..wish were blue.. anyways..i have seen every mutation known.. plus some other strangeness... i breed out PM.. and... i see that as very important.. .. start with about 111plants..down to 12...and will smoke all but 6. 3 an 3.. then i drop last 2 males.. etc Male is just as important to me.. but no. these plants....all plants. have destinies...and.. i get my signs to do what is best...and.. no.. i keep them to a plan.. if i could do a map..would show it fantastic,, makes o much sense. so..some say best are made by mistake..no... not a mistake. spirit wanted that plant here. Because we do not see that...does not mean it is not. thanks for reading? more to come.. more beans

thanks everyone
Thanks for sharing that....bit of .....wisdom...food for the soul....positive vibes

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

hi people..
i forgot..the site is

hi DOG
View attachment 573347

bear with me..

thanks everyone
Thanks for sharing that....bit of .....wisdom...inspiration...food for the soul....positive vibes

surrealife

surrealife

love your quote there as well bro..
thank you for the words
outstanding people here

Last edited:
surrealife

surrealife

ok..the end... was 62days
Mmj31716LSandCS62 2

seeds going out to kind folks here..
and the plants.. they went outside... to strengthen the genetics..
stress? a week of 25 degree nights.. 60 at day.. environmental heredity
yes.. they are strong:) just like parents..
Mmj43016freezeweek25degrees 17

thanks everyone

surrealife

surrealife

all made it but one..she may be ok..last out of flower..too soon for my refining.. changes fast here..
was 20's at night.. we are above freezing now.. planting veggies round here..
i know people..who have seen cannabis in ground..over winter..and grow in spring again..this is in Uruguay. and is family..horticulture degree..has farm there.. is not bs

Top Bottom