Landlord blues

• Thread starter iscrog4food
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
iscrog4food

iscrog4food

So after being on the hunt for some years I finally found the perfect place (Last Nov) got set up in a 40' high cube shipping container and everything was perfect. Yesterday I just got notice that my lease will not be renewed because the landlord is returning to live in the home. Now I have a 40' shipping container and no Idea where the hell to put it. Dammit I really don't want to go through this landlord find a house song and dance again! I think I am gonna suck it up and get a legit job so I can buy my own place in a year or two and live in an apartment. So many years I have sworn I would never submit to the system but damn it is so difficult to live in the gray area I am just getting too damn old for this shit. The old lady is talking kids so it may be time to hang up the grow gloves for a bit. Sorry for the rant, anyone interested in a spray insulated shipping container or know of anywhere I could locate it with power and water (Like an industrial for rent place) by chance? I just feel like I will regret it if I stop growing now when the legal side is about to go crazy. I need a life coach but i can't afford one so I am hoping the farm can help me out!

muir

muir

I would potentially be interested. do you have any pics of the build out.

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

I would potentially be interested. do you have any pics of the build out.
No pics but it is a 40 ft high cube and it is about 60% spray insulated with closed cell fire resistant spray foam. I also have a 36,000 btu Mitsubishi mr slim. It basically needs one more $800 spray foam kit (possibly more insulation if you want it free standing as it's in another building currently.). I'm not sure if. Definitely want to get rid of it but I'll entertain all offers. I also have 12 1000 watt digital ballasts, pumps, fans, ect. I think if I am gonna sell the trailer I would want to sell the whole shebang.

Camdawg

Camdawg

I can see the add now on Craigslist Full blown flip switch dope growing box bigger and better than anything in high times. Just park the box in the front yard next to the pink flamingo and the broken Buick plant some seeds and presto 10 pounds of thr box car bomb. Sorry to joke hope you figure out a solution

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

I'm not familiar with the area but why not look to rent a place with enough property to put this thing?

Johnny Redthumb

Johnny Redthumb

western slope might be your best, especially since front range rentals are at a premium after people have lost their homes in the floods. also, you may want to try the direct and honest approach with some landlords. I don't usually recommend it for most, but its worth a try at this point if you are in a jam.

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

It is almost impossible to find a suitable rental. I am gonna have to sell it I fear. The problem is I cant sell it until I am done running in it and I can't stop running in it until the last second so I think I am gonna store it until I find a suitable buyer or rental. Siwssvale is a bit far for me because I am gonna look for work in Denver I think but what was the rent out of curiosity?
There's a perfect building in Swissvale I used to rent
I'm not familiar with the area but why not look to rent a place with enough property to put this thing?

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

No way to buy a small parcel of land? Just tell em it's your Doomsday bunker.
As far as rental, I guess I'd be looking for farmhouses or similar types of landed property at cheap. May have to look east, but good luck in the Metro...Concrete sprawl makes space hard to find.

Top Bottom