Landrace: Brazil Amazonia

• Thread starter Mr.Sputnik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

I ordered these Brazil amazonia seeds bred by world of seeds from Dr.Chronic.

10/10 germ rate, looking healthy so far.

Landrace brazil amazonia
Landrace brazil amazonia 2
P

Purely Medical

Ill be watchin this. Its always great to watch landrace genetics!

winta

winta

u stay in my brain bro! i was checkin these out and the pakistan valley from world of seeds. i was scared of the fem part though lol ill be watchin closely the description of the amazonia is very intriguein!

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

She's a keaper, hope for some males! haha good breeding stock to have, just placed another order from them. Also Jorge cervantes has been helping to open a few landrace only headshops in Spain, anyone be able to get ahold of these genetics? Take it easy man i'll be tuned in

.......hm just saw that the amazonia is no longer in the landrace section, it seems they keep feminizing the seed selection to stop people from breeding with their genetics...nothing alot of stress won't fix lol, get their genetics before they fem! haha i'm sorry they do still have the amazonia that has male genetics, they changed the name of it in the landrace section tho.

B

black.lung

i have grown out the afghan kush and the mazar kush both beautiful girls the afghan kush smelt fruity spicy and the mazar kush smelt live vics vapour rub really menthol. and ive looked into the brazilian and been very tempted so im definitely keeping an eye on this one!

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

I ordered these before they went to femenized so I'll have some males available. I won't buy femenized seeds. I think femenized seeds are complete bullshit. Fuckin' Arjan... anyway yea more good shit to come, f2's ect ( I have to if they femed them on me!)

Latest posts

Top Bottom