Landrace crosses specifically vietnamese with northern indian varietals

• Thread starter Luckymax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Luckymax

Luckymax

After a few failed hybrids, I'm set on growing a couple landraces and crossing them if possible. This will be next springs goal, seeing as I am located in east Georgia. I have 3 vietnamese varieties from snowhigh and 6 from trident seeds/landrace mafia. I can't find much on crossing Indian varietals with much of anything outside of the famous white widow variety. Thoughts and opinions welcome. Thanks

R

ritoMox

After a few failed hybrids, I'm set on growing a couple landraces and crossing them if possible. This will be next springs goal, seeing as I am located in east Georgia. I have 3 vietnamese varieties from snowhigh and 6 from trident seeds/landrace mafia. I can't find much on crossing Indian varietals with much of anything outside of the famous white widow variety. Thoughts and opinions welcome. Thanks
The Rev is on your page✌️
"BLACK FORREST Quick Info
The Black Forrest hybrid is an F1 cross between a Vietnam Black (landrace female) and a Cherry Bomb (F3 male). The Cherry Bomb was out of Hawaii and was a cross between 3 killer Hawaiian sativa dominant strains and a Cherry AK47. I made this original Black Forrest cross about 2 decades ago. Look for KOS’ release of Black Forrest F2s in the near future". Link: Dark Forrest

Back-Forrest-at-9weeks-Indoors.jpg

Homesteader

Homesteader

How are you planning on breeding them in the Spring? Some of these varieties are pretty slow to start flowering. I bred an Indian variety from Ukhrul with a sour diesel. Growing a dozen or so out now. Best of luck but you may want to flower them inside at least until they show sex

Luckymax

Luckymax

How are you planning on breeding them in the Spring? Some of these varieties are pretty slow to start flowering. I bred an Indian variety from Ukhrul with a sour diesel. Growing a dozen or so out now. Best of luck but you may want to flower them inside at least until they show sex
Sorry, I meant that's what I will be starting early next spring. Depending on what survives I will be choosing from vietnam black, del lat, hoa bac and sheelavathi, araku mango, and kali ram hashplant. Guerilla outdoor setup mostly

oldmanmurph

oldmanmurph

KOS is nothing more than a rip off company they took my cash then claimed that it was stripe that stole my cash I tried to get reconciliation thru KOS and whoever runs the seed company for the rev threatened me - not wise to threaten a 6 tour combat vet with ptsd - oh I will get my money back and then I will put KOS out of business permanently

oldmanmurph

oldmanmurph

The Rev is on your page✌️
"BLACK FORREST Quick Info
The Black Forrest hybrid is an F1 cross between a Vietnam Black (landrace female) and a Cherry Bomb (F3 male). The Cherry Bomb was out of Hawaii and was a cross between 3 killer Hawaiian sativa dominant strains and a Cherry AK47. I made this original Black Forrest cross about 2 decades ago. Look for KOS’ release of Black Forrest F2s in the near future". Link: Dark Forrest

Back-Forrest-at-9weeks-Indoors.jpg
Tnice plant too bad KOS or at least the guy who runs it for the Rev is nothing more than a common thief - their credit card company or so they say took my payment and they told me I would have a refund by feb 14th is now the 28th so I contacted them they proceeded to tell me that now the refund is in June unacceptable and shady as fuck I will get my cash back and I will put them out of business nothing more than a scam company - I’m a vet with 6 combat tours and severe PTSD I do not take kindly to thieves but I always solve the issue one way or another

Moshmen

Moshmen

Tnice plant too bad KOS or at least the guy who runs it for the Rev is nothing more than a common thief - their credit card company or so they say took my payment and they told me I would have a refund by feb 14th is now the 28th so I contacted them they proceeded to tell me that now the refund is in June unacceptable and shady as fuck I will get my cash back and I will put them out of business nothing more than a scam company - I’m a vet with 6 combat tours and severe PTSD I do not take kindly to thieves but I always solve the issue one way or another
It’s ok to vent and let us know of bad experiences but idle or other threats will not be tolerated! Period

Top Bottom