Large Sealing Jars

• Thread starter Moses249
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Moses249

I was wondering if anyone could hook me up with a link where I could find some fully sealing larger jars for medicinal cannabis? I am looking for jars that are between 1 gallon- 2.5 gallon. I have looked online and have only been able to find larger jars that do not actually seal just have a lid that loosely sits on the top. The few jars I have been able to find in that size that do seal are made by cannabis jarring companies and they are 70+ dollars per jar. And considering I am looking at ordering 20 of them that is just too much for me to pay. So if anyone has any links to some nice hermitically sealing jars that are between the size range I stated above I would really appreciate it. Thanks all and good growing.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

God I'd love to find those too!!! Half gallon mason jars is the best I've found in glass. Tight vac canisters are plastic but cheap and effective and huge.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

any canning supply place will have them or farm supply places

M

Moses249

Thanks alot guys for the links and advice much appreciated. Good looking out. Both of the links you guys provided are excellent. Thanks and good growing.

Top Bottom