Large Yield Mold Resistant Strain?

• Thread starter Pierre1974
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pierre1974

Pierre1974

Been growing outdoors for many years. Had a lot of luck with Barney's farm blue cheese, and StrainHunters Moneymaker.

Living at the 41° North line what other strains have you all had luck with that's indica dominant and mold resistant? Blue cheese has awesome mold resistance and have kept it out till mid October with no mold but the yield isn't real high. Thanks for your recommendations! :)

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

Well MTG boasts that that's what most all their strains are. So far I have only tried the dragon berry and it's incredible. The first plant of it is in my prof pic and that was 3 weeks out. Dragon berry wasn't their best or best producing so I figured if it came out good then their better stuff will be great. I'm getting ready to buy one or 2 of their other kinds because I'm that impressed with dragon berry

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

Pine Tar Kush is haands down the most mold/mildew/rot resistant plant I have ever ran.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Blue dream is very mold resistant.. The way its structured allows you to get some mold and it doesn't spread and ruin the whole branch.. Yields are insane..

Latest posts

Top Bottom