Larger carbon filter recommendations for high cfm?

• Thread starter Search
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Search

I need a few larger carbon filters instead of the can filters.....

Something that can handle 3000-10,000 cfm of draw.

Something that can handle a few large squirrel fans?

Do they exist within reasonable pricing?

What recommendations?

maybe someplace that isn't grow related is cheaper?

Please help.

Thanks

green punk

green punk

Fresh makes one that can move 3800cfm, Can makes one that can handle 2500cfm. Both use 14" flange

green punk

green punk

Phresh, sorry i spelled it wrong above, generally sold by Sunlight associated stores

B

biggs

go with rhino filters bro, there one of the best you can get. there biggest one does 3250m3/hr. don't think you'll find a bigger one than that.

green punk

green punk

The Rhino looks like a great product, Aussies make quality stuff. Except the metric conversion is confusing. 1 m3 = 35.3 ft3. So at 3250m3 per hr you only move roughly around 1900 cfm. My math isn't the best though.

sedate

sedate

Phresh filters work but only for like a single grow cycle. They are cheap and burn out quickly - I would absolutely not trust that brand w/ high CFM.

I would go with the largest CAN I could get.

B

Bombadill

For that sort of size I would buy buckets of activated carbon and make a filter box assembly using furnace filters and things.

M

meercat.com

extreme growroom make over part 2

theres a diff type of filter on you tube its got drawers with carbon inside that opern i will look for it as its a while since i seen it but its on one of them overgrow type vidds much bigger than eney others ive seen . just found it its extreme growroom make over 2 its mint n prob costs a mint lol:pimp:

Top Bottom