Larger Clones for Sale?

• Thread starter canaguy27
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

canaguy27

Had a patient ask if there was a shop selling larger clones ready to flip. He is looking for them in rockwool. Anyone know of any shops in the metro area?

D

DoobyScoo

If I were a disp selling flip-ready,
$200 a pop.
Damn, I should've opened a shop.

Someone is out there, but do you want to buy it?
Sometimes waiting a month is worth more that not.

V

vajra

The best place I have ever seen is Biocare on Speer near Federal. They stock lots of Shantibaba's strains (and other strains too), and are excellent people. Their clones are in rockwool, and are available any size you want at very good prices. I usually pay $25 per pop. Large cuttings with a dozen nodes might be slightly more, but not overly expensive. They are honest, and their stock comes direct from the hands of Shantibaba--he told me himself that he stands behind Biocare.

good luck

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

The best place I have ever seen is Biocare on Speer near Federal. They stock lots of Shantibaba's strains (and other strains too), and are excellent people. Their clones are in rockwool, and are available any size you want at very good prices. I usually pay $25 per pop. Large cuttings with a dozen nodes might be slightly more, but not overly expensive. They are honest, and their stock comes direct from the hands of Shantibaba--he told me himself that he stands behind Biocare.

good luck

Are you Dj Vajra?

Latest posts

Top Bottom