Largest MMJ production facility in North America, maybe the world

• Thread starter woodsmaneh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
reloader

reloader

that is such utter bullshit. lives destroyed for what? that poor bastard. 27 years old, has his whole life ahead of him n he's tossed behind bars to live out the prime of his life imprisoned. that is not justice. that is sickenin.

neverbreak
I hear ya brother, its fucked up!

"The catch is that he was a "multiple offender." In Louisiana, you can get up to six months in jail for first cannabis conviction, up to five years in prison for the second -- and up to 20 years in prison for the third."

neverbreak

neverbreak

I hear ya brother, its fucked up!

"The catch is that he was a "multiple offender." In Louisiana, you can get up to six months in jail for first cannabis conviction, up to five years in prison for the second -- and up to 20 years in prison for the third."

i guess if ya know the law and had ya warnins yer playin with fire...but it this doesn't make it right, not by a long shot.

neverbreak

NagaKing

NagaKing

The news these days...
Sometimes it's like the dystopian future of movies and books has finally arrived.
The Matrix might seem be an extreme, but the present is getting well out of hand.
More laws, more restrictions, less freedomes, every day.
In every country!
Global forces controlling the populace.
Not meaning to sound dramatic.
Or pessimistic.
But it's hard not to be sometimes...

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

That is not the same facility that Ryan worked at. He worked at Remedy Compassion, in which their DISPENSARY is located in Auburn. The folks that were under investigation was Becky Dekeuster's crew, The Wellness Connection of Maine, formerly the Northeast Patients group. Their PRODUCTION facility is located in Auburn. They got nailed by the state of Maine Department of Health and Human Services for using chemical pesticides on their flowers among other violations.

Serves them right for the crap she pulled when she came to Maine. She came to Maine as a board member for Berkley Patients group and applied for very dispensary district (8 of them). Berkley sent here out here because she had a summer camp here and was technically a "resident", one of the requirements on the initial application. After some obvious manipulation within small state politics ( I personally know two people that were on the selection committee that were bribed and retired shortly after the dispensaries were selected. FACT) They were granted 4/8 dispensaries in the state. Then she started her own non-profit organization, The Wellness Connection of Maine, and was backed over a million clams by former basketball star Cotino Mobley. He owns an edibles company in Rhode Island. Part of the contract was that Mobley's company was to supply The Wellness Connection of Maine with the edibles for all 4 dispensary locations.

The Berkley Patients Group then sued Becky Dekeuster for like $620,00 or something close to that. I believe that may still be going on unless they settled out of court. But bottom line is she is a snake, and Ryan is actually a pretty cool cat. I have met him a few times. I was in the trenches a couple of years ago and rubbed elbows with some of the key players in bringing the legalization of medical marijuana to Maine, and was a board member of a couple of key organizations that have shaped the laws the way they are today.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Yup Ryan

Ryan Douglas / Master Grower / [email protected]
Ryan has worked in the horticulture field since 1998 and has more than 15 years of experience working in commercial growing operations, managing up to 700,000plants annually. He was most recently employed as cultivation manager for Remedy Compassion Centre in Auburn, Maine, where he led the large-scale production of medical marijuana and successfully implemented early plant growth protocols to facilitate maximum production yields.

Ryan's experience includes Head Greenhouse Grower of two production facilities for Wilson Farms, where he ran a large-scale commercial greenhouse operation. Ryan has a Bachelor’s degree from Antioch College in Ohio and Horticultural certificates from the National Learning Service Center in Colombia.

A business card to grow marijuana huh , i think i'm gonna head into my grow room and implement early plant growth protocols to facilitate maximum production yields or maybe just add some bloom enhancer and a nice tea.....lmao , what a world what can give you a big title in 1 place can get you 25 yrs in jail a few miles away ...

if your in a state that totally is a non growing state how can you stand on the steps of any political office and demand your rights it career suicide and possible worse , that is where patients and activist need to step up or people who have all ready had there careers cut short and obviously it can be a career if you got a title like Mr Ryan Douglas - master grower .....

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

That is not the same facility that Ryan worked at. He worked at Remedy Compassion, in which their DISPENSARY is located in Auburn. The folks that were under investigation was Becky Dekeuster's crew, The Wellness Connection of Maine, formerly the Northeast Patients group. Their PRODUCTION facility is located in Auburn. They got nailed by the state of Maine Department of Health and Human Services for using chemical pesticides on their flowers among other violations.

Serves them right for the crap she pulled when she came to Maine. She came to Maine as a board member for Berkley Patients group and applied for very dispensary district (8 of them). Berkley sent here out here because she had a summer camp here and was technically a "resident", one of the requirements on the initial application. After some obvious manipulation within small state politics ( I personally know two people that were on the selection committee that were bribed and retired shortly after the dispensaries were selected. FACT) They were granted 4/8 dispensaries in the state. Then she started her own non-profit organization, The Wellness Connection of Maine, and was backed over a million clams by former basketball star Cotino Mobley. He owns an edibles company in Rhode Island. Part of the contract was that Mobley's company was to supply The Wellness Connection of Maine with the edibles for all 4 dispensary locations.

The Berkley Patients Group then sued Becky Dekeuster for like $620,00 or something close to that. I believe that may still be going on unless they settled out of court. But bottom line is she is a snake, and Ryan is actually a pretty cool cat. I have met him a few times. I was in the trenches a couple of years ago and rubbed elbows with some of the key players in bringing the legalization of medical marijuana to Maine, and was a board member of a couple of key organizations that have shaped the laws the way they are today.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom