Larry and Ghost OG Dried Budz!!

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
happy 420 skunk! great pics even better then the photo of the month you just won

Thanks man! Happy 420 to you too!.....I don't think I won photo of the month though, still plenty of time for me to lose hahaha

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

420 420 420 420, man i tell you boys this has already been the best 4/20 of my young life, cheers to all, hey SMF & MF, what the hell ya'll doin up so early, aint no drop on deck, SMF holla at me my man, Peace Shiva

UrbanGardener

UrbanGardener

Congrats to you Skunk! Twinkling with crystals. Did u have a favorite smoke out of the two?

D

Dan K

is this cc larry??? nice work flex, tasty!!! looks like it would stick to the roof of your mouth bro...

H

haze89

I just repped you on another thread otherwise i'd rep you for this one too homie, this is some serious skill right here!

bigdrty

bigdrty

is this cc larry??? nice work flex, tasty!!! looks like it would stick to the roof of your mouth bro...

Was wondering the same. Are these C.C. genetics or from Elite's....

either way those babies are sick!, how's the smell?

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Those are some tastie lookin' nugs! Great work bro! I'm still lookin to find some of the white x pre98 bubba but those look steller!

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter

....nice work Flex...u said larry's are S1s, was the ghost the cut?....great lookin smoke tho.....

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
420 420 420 420, man i tell you boys this has already been the best 4/20 of my young life, cheers to all, hey SMF & MF, what the hell ya'll doin up so early, aint no drop on deck, SMF holla at me my man, Peace Shiva

430 was pretty awesome this year for sure!... and im always up early thats how i roll son! i like to be up when the sun turns on lol :)

Congrats to you Skunk! Twinkling with crystals. Did u have a favorite smoke out of the two?

thanks man.... larry is a cold blooded killer but yet that ghost has a flava that lasts and is also great....i guess thats why some people run like 3 different OGs, i always thought i was crazy till i smoked em

this isnt the cc larry....my larry was from S1 from a fellow homie/breeder out west. its def mouth watering man though i had a lil water problem so next run i expect much better lol

I just repped you on another thread otherwise i'd rep you for this one too homie, this is some serious skill right here!

thanks man! i try to do what i can with what i have. seems like alot of people are playin with fire genetics these days.

Was wondering the same. Are these C.C. genetics or from Elite's....

either way those babies are sick!, how's the smell?

these are not from either...private breeder/friend from cali...he did a pretty knockout job with his S1s i must say considering that i only popped one bean off LOL

Those are some tastie lookin' nugs! Great work bro! I'm still lookin to find some of the white x pre98 bubba but those look steller!

yeah man, those white bubbas do look pretty killer for sure. gonna land me a pack as well probably but have so much shit i cant even fit them in if i wanted, maybe 2 runs from now haha

....nice work Flex...u said larry's are S1s, was the ghost the cut?....great lookin smoke tho.....

Ghost was also an S1....got those from Dr.Greenthumb. he did a very stellar job on those theres no doubt about that bro
:clapping

K

kawai9

Aloha bro. I was just wondering if you could just give me your full overall review of the og ghost cut please???im looking to buy um out here in Hawaii. Mahalo Nui Loa

S

scrogbox

Yea I would love to hear more about this cut you got bro. Looks bomb, like I said in your other thread..hehe

K

Kpezzy

I just started some Larry OG from clone's, any tips on growing her healthy? and how did she produce?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Aloha bro. I was just wondering if you could just give me your full overall review of the og ghost cut please???im looking to buy um out here in Hawaii. Mahalo Nui Loa

the ghost is one of the sickest strains iv grown. if you can get your hands on the cutt or S1s you wont be disappointed thats for sure.

nice shots, nicer nugs.. hehe

thanks swampwater...my camera skillz are decent, my camera is a piece though LOL :cool0019:

Looking sick man.Frosty dogs!!

...and they smoke great! gotta love the OGs. thanks for the props and stoppin in.

Yea I would love to hear more about this cut you got bro. Looks bomb, like I said in your other thread..hehe

this is the S1 so i dont know if its gonna grow a lot different that the cutt, either way shes a killer. doesnt get as stretchy as my other OGs and has amazing flavor. its like earthy/skunky/soil with a bit of the lemon that everyone always talks about. her nugs dont get as big as some other cutts like SFV but they are ROCK hard for sure! shes a decent yielder if you train her right. hope that helps out a lil bit

I just started some Larry OG from clone's, any tips on growing her healthy? and how did she produce?

the larry loves calmag. she is sensitive to nutes during grow but isnt so bad during bloom.dont let your PPMs get to high during budding though or she will lock up. she seems to grow well topped, but if your good at training you dont need to top her, just do some really nice LST and she will yield decent for ya.

K

keyplay

Kudos, friend. Your hard work and effort has an excellent end result. Your info is also very nice. thanks.

M

maik

that is some beautiful OG. how do some OG's turn out so beautiful? what's the technique?

Top Bottom