• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
beautiful as usual

looks like you knocked it out of the park again. very nice work, i bet that taster bud was sweet.

mal

H

haze89

SO jealous dude, I remember you saying this was your fav OG and I can see why. I hope I can find ANY of the OGs to burn in LA in 2 weeks. Last time I was there my uncle got me some Chemdog D but I won't be in his part of Cali this go around. Family shit is stressful enough, but doing it without a little smoke in me is torture lol. Is legit OG hard to come across without a card? I ain't trying to hang around a med club haha fuck that just wondering if it's common.

fractal

fractal

I'm drooling dude those nugs are so frosty! I might possibly get a larry cut in trade sometime in the future, isn't the Larry supposed to be one of the most highly coveted OGs?

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Sup Flex!! Oh man that Larry of yours what a dream bro.

I can't wait see the result with the dark period bro, I remember on overgrow a bro used to that even up to 72hours he took a shot of the bud with a tripod and did't moved the cam so he could take the exact same shot after 72 hours. The result were out the roof bro i was really impress. He also explained that it did't worked with all strain though.

Illmind

Illmind

Bushyoldgrower introduced me to the 48 hr darkness. The theory behind it is the plants come to the realization that the end is near so they produce extra trichs and calyxs as there last shot at catching some pollen to reproduce because thats what fems are for. I actually noticed a little more density on some breeds it all depends it's definitely worth a try. Some plants that seem as if they will never finish 72 hours may be necessary.. But damn boy that is a seed run of larry? Whoever made those made the best rep of larry I ever seen in my life looks on as it possibly can. peace

S

SkyHi

Beautisful shots skunk, i like the red hair crowns them bitches wear

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Job well done bro, bump on the dry weight, keep up the green work, Peace Shiva

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks guys for stoppin in and checkin out my larry :). i cant wait to see if that 48 dark makes a difference. this round she looks like she came out pretty well. havnt been able to sample the one nug i cut off and dried yet because im sick but she smells a lil stronger than last round. hope the stone is nice and flava is on like it was last round as well. when i take the dry weight ill make sure to post it along with dried bud shots :)

dlovejah

dlovejah

Looks fantastic man.. I only wish Id been along for the whole ride. Never met anyone who doesnt love the Larry..Anyway great work I can almost taste her from here..... d:bong2:

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Great job SMF! Hope you get to feeling better too. Being sick sucks. Especially at holidays or harvest time.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
K
Great job SMF! Hope you get to feeling better too. Being sick sucks. Especially at holidays or harvest time.

That's buddy! Everyone around my parts is getting sick. The weather has been pretty bad in the mitten lately. Thanks for stoppin by and checkin out my pics bro

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
this round i ran biotanicare bloom with calmag and foxfarm big bloom. also added a 1/4 tsp of kushie for about 2 weeks but i didnt find it to work too well so i stopped adding that. also gave these babies a 3 week flush so it would be smooth. probably could have got them a lil more frost if i went with my usual 2 week flush but i wanted to try something different this round

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks great SMF finally getting round to this thread... That Larry is sure some diggitydank!

S

sirsmokealot

after you get over your cold your gunna get some Larry-engits

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Real nice man.. Herb looks dank as hell.

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

the chop is here ill be over for a trim party bitch:boogie:... nothing better than smoking that larry doing work sonnnnnnnnnnn........ SKUNKHOUSE is getting real boi.

sorry man i have been with out a computer for like months, ill holla at you in a lil bit brotha:friday:
:boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie:

Latest posts

Top Bottom