Method Smoked :Raw Paper
Grower: SkunkMasterFlex
APPEARANCE

picture.php

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Lemon and Og funk
Associated smells of bud : With a little skunk to the funk too

TASTE

Dominant flavour : Dry hit/ Lemon og, alot like the master I've pictured same lit too
Associated flavours : Skunk Funk

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)6-7
- cough factor? : yes/no- Yes but not much just when u take decently big rips, to me it's more smooth but very niice taste

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body) I'm just stoned lol I don't know more of a knockout I know that for sure though.

Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)9 roughly I dont like to judge weed high cause I know theirs always better, theirs only a few I've smoked that I would even consider higher 9. But this is deffinitly right there with the master kush I've pictured

Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit)TBA

Use : Daytime/Bedtime- Great 4 bed I'd imagine

Munchies? : yes/no- I ate lunch before n I could eat again lol

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice report, and nice lookin medz lol :) ... Mad munchie and knockout buzz medz. Enjoy! Get @ me playa we'll get jiggy on some Ghost too....

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice report bro.. Bud looks bomb as fuk SMF..

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm missing that bud already....great job on report RAW and great job on the grow SMF. Peace HDK

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
a couple shots i took of SMF's Larry OG:animbong:

Picture 568

Picture 569

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

SMF larry is the knock out killz bro..... dead on report RAW...

rawman

rawman

It was tasty I won't lie. We all jus need to bring some n meet up n put all our shit together n then smoke that. I'll bring the master!

A

applejack1

INFO
Tester Name :Rawman
Strain :Larry Og
Method Smoked :Raw Paper
Grower: SkunkMasterFlex
APPEARANCE

picture.php

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Lemon and Og funk
Associated smells of bud : With a little skunk to the funk too

TASTE

Dominant flavour : Dry hit/ Lemon og, alot like the master I've pictured same lit too
Associated flavours : Skunk Funk

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)6-7
- cough factor? : yes/no- Yes but not much just when u take decently big rips, to me it's more smooth but very niice taste

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body) I'm just stoned lol I don't know more of a knockout I know that for sure though.

Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)9 roughly I dont like to judge weed high cause I know theirs always better, theirs only a few I've smoked that I would even consider higher 9. But this is deffinitly right there with the master kush I've pictured

Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit)TBA

Use : Daytime/Bedtime- Great 4 bed I'd imagine

Munchies? : yes/no- I ate lunch before n I could eat again lol

i need larry seeds where do i find them?

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

I love anything kush! That larry looks tasty. Every time I open my Jar of afghan kush, my girl says, man that smells liek cat piss! But ti sure doesn't taste like cat piss when you smoke it. I may not live near the Ocean, but I'm gonna put a fan on and pretend the next time I can get my hands on a littel OG!

Top Bottom