Larry OG Mom from seed is Autoflowering in 24 hr light

• Thread starter Foxfarmfreak
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Foxfarmfreak

Can anyone explain this or has anyone else experienced this, It's in a room with 5 other mothers under 24 hour T5 and it's the only one autoflowering.....hmmmm?:help:
The others Moms are OGiesel and CVK, it's the only Larry in there.
Please Help. PM if you'd like. or if you need more info.
Peace FFF:harvest:

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
i had the same prob with my og kush?!!!

H

hailo

Im guessing your talking cali connect larry seed...

Swerve has said that its a recessive trait from the Afgani #1 that wasnt apparent till recently....he is aware of it and the F5's he is working on - he is weeding this out....(paraphrased from quote)

F

Foxfarmfreak

Thanks Hailo,
Just PM'd Swerve, I trust you're right on spot, that sounds completely logical, He'll figure it out, He's good at that....Let you know if he tells me anything else.
Thanks
FFF:harvest:

C

Coco4Coco

I have also found that if the room temp of the mom room drops low during the winter months that I have had some moms go into bloom under 24 hr light...
now I just run a small heater in the room at night and no problems...

B

BeachBummed

Can anyone explain this or has anyone else experienced this, It's in a room with 5 other mothers under 24 hour T5 and it's the only one autoflowering.....hmmmm?:help:
The others Moms are OGiesel and CVK, it's the only Larry in there.
Please Help. PM if you'd like. or if you need more info.
Peace FFF:harvest:

Doesn't sound like a good 'mom' to me!! Lol

Flower it out man. Better luck with the other beans, or wait tip swerve hooks it up with some stable ones.

Auto or not it'll still be dank so no reason to cry on spilled milk!

~bum

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Keep in mind that 24 hours light stresses a plant, it is not natural.

I can not think of anywhere in nature where the sun shines 24/7, maybe in Alaska every once in awhile..lol

If a plant is a little unstable or hermie prone 24/7 light cycles will definately excellerate the process.

Tex

true grit

true grit

Gotta couple Larry moms that look stellar, hope it don't happen to them! On a better note-

What up TK?!?

Top Bottom