Larry Og....possible Hermie Or Too Early To Tell

• Thread starter RHINObeast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

So, cookies kush, sour Kosher and Glueberry told me they were definite ladies, but Larry is either slow to show, is a male or a hermie. I bought these from cali conect as feminized, and have heard other people's report more like a 75/25 fem to male ratio. I'm super excited for this, even cut clones, but if this ends up as a hermie the genetics wouldn't be stable enough for me to push the collected clones I have, let me know what you guys think

Larry ogpossible hermie or too early to tell
Larry ogpossible hermie or too early to tell 2
Larry ogpossible hermie or too early to tell 3
Larry ogpossible hermie or too early to tell 4
Larry ogpossible hermie or too early to tell 5
Larry ogpossible hermie or too early to tell 6
Larry ogpossible hermie or too early to tell 7
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

So, cookies kush, sour Kosher and Glueberry told me they were definite ladies, but Larry is either slow to show, is a male or a hermie. I bought these from cali conect as feminized, and have heard other people's report more like a 75/25 fem to male ratio. I'm super excited for this, even cut clones, but if this ends up as a hermie the genetics wouldn't be stable enough for me to push the collected clones I have, let me know what you guys think
Forgot to mention, they are a week and two days in flower

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Looks like a male to me...this is second thread started today reporting herms by cali connection btw
Yeah I read on the other one as well I don't think it was about Larry though can't remember the strain. Pretty damn sad if it is i put a lot into it!

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Ive heard of ppl having the seed plant herm and then running the clones and gettin better results but assuming u didnt do anything to make em herm ime the clones are gonna herm as well seeing as how they r exact genetic replicas of their mom
Gotcha, maybe time to pop some genetics, I'll post hen here maybe I can get some feedback as to what some good breeders I hbe

G gnome

G gnome

Gotcha, maybe time to pop some genetics, I'll post hen here maybe I can get some feedback as to what some good breeders I hbe

Maybe u can tell me.....ive lost all hope w these basement / flavor of the month breeders.

My next seed run is gonna be comin up real soon here. Gonna run some @thunderfudge gear. I been seeing amazing things outta his packs and have some colleagues here on the farm who i respect getting fantastic results.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Now what if the Hermie didn't come from
Actually being a Hermie, what if it did it because of a soil to hydro transplant. I had an incident with getting root aphids and the plants were a decent size and I transplanted them, washed out the soil, dropped them in dwc. They recovered nicely, but do you think maybe that could have happened? I did this in veg, however they're not stressed at all right now

Bearfamfarm

Bearfamfarm

Also are you sure those are not just males and not hermies? The structure and the amount of male pollen sacks suggest imo that plant was just male from the beginning. I absolutely could be wrong but when it comes to cali connect I would not be surprised if a regular seed got mixed in with your so called fem pack. Do not clone it unless you are breeding. Toss it. Chalk it up as a learning lesson and spend the time and money on quality genetics. I know I have made these mistakes myself so do not beat yourself up and I would suggest not wasting a penny more on lights or nutes for a plant that will yield zero. Good luck mate

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Also are you sure those are not just males and not hermies? The structure and the amount of male pollen sacks suggest imo that plant was just male from the beginning. I absolutely could be wrong but when it comes to cali connect I would not be surprised if a regular seed got mixed in with your so called fem pack. Do not clone it unless you are breeding. Toss it. Chalk it up as a learning lesson and spend the time and money on quality genetics. I know I have made these mistakes myself so do not beat yourself up and I would suggest not wasting a penny more on lights or nutes for a plant that will yield zero. Good luck mate
Trust me, it came in the og packaging the matchbox case with the little paint container and styrofoam insert. It says they are fem right on them, but yeah they legit do look like a straight up male

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

And unfortunately I just swapped nutes on Thursday, I'm gonna ride it out cuz the wife wants to let it go for a couple more days, I seen this same shit on a Jack Frost seed and it was just a regular seed so I'm in the same boat, maybe they just mixed it up

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Gahhddddddd so disappointing lol, couldn't have asked for a more healthier plant, until the next Larry Og!!! Germinating another one as of yesterday

IMG 0595
IMG 0596
IMG 0597
IMG 0598
jipp

jipp

that sucks. i hear on on the time.. but look at it as a learning lesson.. you have a healthy plant so you did ok in my book..

i have probably another week before i know if i have chicks or not.. i pretty sure they are all chicks.. but ill wait one more week than ask for opinions.. my eyes not good enough to tell unless its really obv in another week.. but im pretty sure i have all girls in my flower tent.

hope you are doing well, im good.

chris.

OGONLY

OGONLY

Dude you need to thin a shitload of that inner growth if you want to get the best results in the future. You'd be looking at lots of airy popcorn crap sucking the life out of the nugs on top. Best to start the process gradually, and prior to going into flower. Just an FYI.

H

heisen

that sucks man.Looks like a straight up male plant to me.I have stayed away from CC because of all the crap i have read and some of the reviews on there stuff in other forums.theres so much other stuff out there thats good.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
do u have a pic that has a pistil in it? all I see is balls.looks like a male

Top Bottom