Larry OG vs. Tahoe OG in Dual Monster Plant System

• Thread starter lordjin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ttystikk

ttystikk

Relax and enjoy your shooting time with ladies like her, brother- the best job in the world involves some sweating, too... :cool:

lordjin

lordjin

Relax and enjoy your shooting time with ladies like her, brother- the best job in the world involves some sweating, too... :cool:

Thanks for the pep talk. It always, and I mean always, feels good to wrap up a shoot.

You just got to luv Tiffany,....... i do

She's a dream in person. Super soft hotness. Perfect skin. Smells like candy.

Wow, what a natural beauty. Thanks for sharing.
:D
Where is this cryptic B-L-O-G you speak of? You sure know how to keep an audience at the edge of their seats... ;)

I'm getting to it. Thanks for the support.

lordjin

lordjin

I'm back at the office after a long weekend of shooting. What a crazy ordeal.

Here's Tiffany again.

dirk d

dirk d

Congrats on the shoot Jin, i cant get enough of Tiffany. Must make babies!! lol jk not really though. keep em coming Jin! When is the next grow going to start?? you picked your strains yet or your mind still all riled up by Tiffany?? lol

lordjin

lordjin

Wow....uh.....yeah! She's fine!!!!

She's sweet, too. Lovely young lady all around.

Congrats on the shoot Jin, i cant get enough of Tiffany. Must make babies!! lol jk not really though. keep em coming Jin! When is the next grow going to start?? you picked your strains yet or your mind still all riled up by Tiffany?? lol

I think I'm starting to recover from my shoot. Smoking off my newly harvested Tahoe has been helping.

Since I've finally gotten my Tiffany material, I'll be putting together my blog shortly with a new grow. I'm actually thinking about germinating these OG bagseeds I have, but I only have two and they're different strains. We'll see. But I will start a grow soon. Perhaps I'll just do a single Goliath OG monster seed plant scrog.

flowamasta

flowamasta

bang bang bang!, we want a little green baby, bang bang bang!, next plant coming up ;) ???
u know you holding thousands of people in suspense here, and that's detrimental to my health :p

DieselBoy

DieselBoy

I'm gonna try to germinate a single seed (haven't done so in a while). If it sprouts, I'll grow it as a single monster plant.
I know I'll be tuned in.

Top Bottom