Larry OG vs. Tahoe OG in Dual Monster Plant System

• Thread starter lordjin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
LOL, it's all good lordjin, just was surprised since if that's at day 32, when did you pump em? Or I guess I should ask, how long do you typically take em? For me I usually don't pound em hard til weeks 6 & 7 and go 9 weeks total with my OG brids and straight OG. Am I right about that bottom pic of those up there being day 32?
Thanks jin, I really do like the thread, great pics and lots of ladies!

lordjin

lordjin

Well will you look at that? We're drawing ever nearer to the present! Are you as excited as I am?
ZinnFlower33ed
DSCN0368
DSCN0376
DSCN0377
DSCN0419
DSCN0443
DSCN0452
DSCN0453
DSCN0456
Zinnflower34
DSCN0459
DSCN0460
DSCN0461
DSCN0467
DSCN0469
DSCN0485
DSCN0486

lordjin

lordjin

LOL, it's all good lordjin, just was surprised since if that's at day 32, when did you pump em? Or I guess I should ask, how long do you typically take em? For me I usually don't pound em hard til weeks 6 & 7 and go 9 weeks total with my OG brids and straight OG. Am I right about that bottom pic of those up there being day 32?
Thanks jin, I really do like the thread, great pics and lots of ladies!
There's definitely a peak and valley to my flower nute approach. I start moderately in week 1, peak at week 3, and start downgrading after that.

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Great pics! And lots of them! Couldn't be more sub'd!

-Meeks

N

NewBudz

Damn Jin, that Tahoe looks a little ahead of the Larry considering their sizes when you started. I gotta say, I really like the nugs on the Larry. Am I crazy, or are they heave/dense as all hell?

lordjin

lordjin

Damn Jin, that Tahoe looks a little ahead of the Larry considering their sizes when you started. I gotta say, I really like the nugs on the Larry. Am I crazy, or are they heave/dense as all hell?
The Tahoe is maturing a bit faster. Here's how they're looking right now.
DSCN0572
DSCN0573
DSCN0575
DSCN0577
DSCN0578
DSCN0579
DSCN0580
DSCN0581
DSCN0582

lordjin

lordjin

Good evening THC Farmers!

I'd like to take a moment to apologize for focusing on that other pot forum, using THCF as a supplementary of sorts. Well without naming that other site explicitly (I think some of you may already know the site to which I refer), I'll just say that I'm taking a little break from all the drama and flaming over there. I'll focus solely on THCF now and finish my grow here and nowhere else.

Many thanks to all who have commented. I apologize again for not contributing more commentary to your threads. That will change.

I'm taking a little break tonight. But tomorrow I'll have a fresh, juicy update of the girls!

Peace and good farming!

Jin

Edit:

Oh, and Love the new green website! Great choice!

T

TECK

Oh, and Love the new green website! Great choice!
I'm glad you like the new design and also that you realized how much better this site is, compared to others. Everyone is really friendly here, you will never get flamed. :)

Medijuana

Medijuana

I'm glad you like the new design and also that you realized how much better this site is, compared to others. Everyone is really friendly here, you will never get flamed. :)
That's the first thing I noticed when I started browsing this forum compared to other grow sites, was the overall civility of the members. Keep up the awesome work mods. This is the only grow site I refer others to. Good energy here.

lordjin

lordjin

Yes, dig the mellow vibe indeed. Here's Flower Day 41 for ya. I get the sense that there aren't a whole lot of noobs here? I'm not getting noob questions, just likes and views, which is just fine by me. Enjoy the show, Farmers.
Mosh
DSCN0590
DSCN0591
DSCN0592
DSCN0593
Zinned
DSCN0594
DSCN0595
DSCN0001
DSCN0002

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Looking good buddy!
There are a fair amount of seasoned growers on here...check out Growmaster's threads and Greenthumbdanny and jackmayoffer, there are plenty more but those 3 always do a stellar job, simply jaw dropping with some of the flower size they attain:D
Getting a nice sheen of glands going, I love the finishing, always makes all the work worth it and puts a smile on your face:)

edit: How the fuck did I forget Waayne, scope his grows, beautiful organic goodness!

DieselBoy

DieselBoy

Just read this thread start to finish. Wow! I really like your setup. And leading with all those hi-res pics I was like, "This guys a photographer with a nice camera for sure" Next thing I know you're posting up beautiful ladies of all varieties! A warm welcome to the farm, sir, and keep the good stuff coming.

lordjin

lordjin

Just read this thread start to finish. Wow! I really like your setup. And leading with all those hi-res pics I was like, "This guys a photographer with a nice camera for sure" Next thing I know you're posting up beautiful ladies of all varieties! A warm welcome to the farm, sir, and keep the good stuff coming.

Thank ya kindly! You know, comments like yours are the only reason I do this.

Looking good buddy!
There are a fair amount of seasoned growers on here...check out Growmaster's threads and Greenthumbdanny and jackmayoffer, there are plenty more but those 3 always do a stellar job, simply jaw dropping with some of the flower size they attain:D
Getting a nice sheen of glands going, I love the finishing, always makes all the work worth it and puts a smile on your face:)

Thanks for the tip. I'll look into those guys for sure.

Top Bottom