Larry OG

• Thread starter greentipz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Geronimo

200+ days of curing!!! WOW thats sounds awsome. What would you say is a reasonable amount of days to cure properly. Ive heard mixed reviews from alot of people and just want to know how long an average cure would be. Tips would be great too. Thanks guys!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
200+ days of curing!!! WOW thats sounds awsome. What would you say is a reasonable amount of days to cure properly. Ive heard mixed reviews from alot of people and just want to know how long an average cure would be. Tips would be great too. Thanks guys!

60 days is a ncie solid cure. 30 works though, anything less i try not to really smoke yet. everything gets better and more smooth with age

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
cured larry......

here is a shot i took of my larry cured at 180 days....so about a month ago. id take a pic of it now but its all the way upstairs and you know how lazy a stoner can be in the AM after a fat wake and bake on some white master haaha:anim_30:

DSCN0343
M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice lookin Larry you got there... Is that the cut or from Cali Connect..

marski420

marski420

60 days is a ncie solid cure. 30 works though, anything less i try not to really smoke yet. everything gets better and more smooth with age

Agreeeeeeed ^^^^^^^ You dont need to hear anyone else cause thats exactly right. Im pumped for some more shots with your new camera

marski420

marski420

here is a shot i took of my larry cured at 180 days....so about a month ago. id take a pic of it now but its all the way upstairs and you know how lazy a stoner can be in the AM after a fat wake and bake on some white master haaha:anim_30:

I have been lookin for white master seeds forever, how do you get ahold of them bro?

T

thedogsbollox

The (Lemon) Larry is on the menu at De Dampkring and Tweede Kamer.

420king-MASSES

no why dont you explain it to us skunkmaster tell us how good it is lol im playing you already know your the man:hi:

Z

Zissou Intern

larry, bubba, man...

can we start naming some strains after girls??? im in no way homophobic or anything, but shit man....

we are talking about ladies here....

hahaha wake n bake thought....

G

Geronimo

Thanks alot Skunkmasterflex. Cant wait to do that 60 day cure!!! Much Appreciated!!!

G

greentipz

Two distinctly diff phenos from the Larry OG....one leaning larry the other leaning SFV OG F3 No 12/12 yet
just lettin them go some..
temps have been dippin here lately! :icon_stick man:

P1000077
P1000074
MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

your going to love this herb is one of the best ive smoked larrry is the bomb any pheno you get you wil be pleased

marski420

marski420

Excited to watch the Larry.. been wanting it, but wanna see a few seed grows first to see what kinds of phenos pop up.. smoke on GreenTipz

genepool

genepool

oh yea count me in I have a feeling this is gonna be good!:cool0019:

P

primused

hello, sorry to bother you, i have 2 larry og clones that are vegging at about 9" in a room with 3 sour grape clones and 2 lavender clones. My problem is i have never groomed or topped a plant before and the larry's are shooting past the other girls. Can you help me with any info concerning larry og pruning and flowering? thx in advance, primused

Top Bottom