• Start date
  • Tagged users None
dlovejah

dlovejah

Larry og
Larry og 2
Larry og 3
Larry og 4
Heres one of my favorite Kushes right now.. Ive been running this for a little over a year , and it never dissapoints.. Big Stinky Lemon Pledge Diesel smelling buds and a nice yielder for an OG... I found this in a pack of CC's and like it better than the real deal cut I had of Larry......Its a bitch to grow like most OG's .. Spindly stems and major stretch but well worth it ...... Larry OG from seed....

I

InvisibleM

I have been wanting to try the larry S1's from CC and the tahoes S'1s. Now even more...

619ster

619ster

Yea I like the Larry cut alot!!! Ran a CC Larry and was way too lanky for my liking. I ended up killing it after 4 weeks into flower (got overgrown by everything else). I doubt my cut would've been this great, but if it happened to be, I never even gave her a chance :(

juniorgrower

juniorgrower

I just started some Larry OG seeds. Can't wait to try her, I've heard great things about her.

true grit

true grit

Looking good DLove! Looks like a solid find for damn sure. I have to say outta all teh CC beans i ran- the Larry OG was def my favorite and only one i actually kept around to run again.

dlovejah

dlovejah

Dudes, thanks for stopping in!.. I sure do appreciates it.... This is some great bud .. A little tricky to dial this lady in but once you do its golden...... Gritty how can I contact you homes.. No PM's... dlj

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
I had a larry pheno from CC that was very similar to that one. Huge tielding lemon funk. Shoulda kept her around

P

paperplane

I too run Larry from CC. I had 2 good pheno's. One that looked very similar to yours. It stretched like a MOFO harvest was good but nuggz were a lil fluffy. So I canceled it. The other pheno stayed way shorter had much thicker stems and produced rock hard nuggz. But didnt yield as much as the first pheno. But way better IMO. I have been rocking it for a year as well. I also run tahoe from CC as well. Yields way more than larry but not as loud as Larry

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Very nice lookin plant. Do them bud get hard or stay a lil spongey? Ive battled myself a few yrs about getting Swerves gear but Ive heard so much negative shit. Haters probably.
Eh Paperplabe, do got any pics of your LLOGK and Tahoes from CC? Thanks
Quest

dlovejah

dlovejah

Howdy Fellaz.. Thanks for stoppin in.. These buds are rock hard ... You can control this plant from stretching with a little know how.. I kept this one as a Mom for a while so its real tall..You can manage the height and Ive got a couple now a lot shorter.. All be shooting some shots of them soon.. As far as CC gear is concerned I can only relate my personal experience and I have found an excellent Tahoe and a damn fine Larry in single packs...There were a few plants with slight hermy tendancies in early flower but thats pretty common..... More Larry On the Way........ peace d..

2DogWalker

Damn d that looks amazing Larry is on my must get list...maybe I could find a pheno like that...all I need is the seed! Lol....looking great bro hope 2013 is great bro

2dog

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

I'm growing Larry in rockwool right now and I only wish that it looked as good as yours. Great work.

Top Bottom