LarryOG or Tahoe OG???

• Thread starter Greenbud007
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Greenbud007

:makeup Hello Everyone,
This is my first post here, and I'm glad to be here. I'm Looking at picking up a pack of The Cali Connections Seeds. I can't decide on the Tahoe OG or the Larry OG. Does anyone have any suggestions or has anyone ever grown these out?:confused0054:
Thanks

I

ibTheMan

I wouldnt get either one, if i was you id get Original Sour Diesel, or there Sour OG or RP Sour Kush.

Venom818

Venom818

larry taste bomb earthy lemon i would say,tahoe lemon pinesol,tahoe yields more and is more potent larry to lanky and is a bitch to grow i would go with the tahoe

The Joker

The Joker

Wait, people sell a seed version of those cuts? How close do they come to the originals?

I

ibTheMan

Wait, people sell a seed version of those cuts? How close do they come to the originals?

Depends on the pheno, i poped some RP Sour Kush and got ah pheno thats better then the Real Sour Diesel, and thats from a pro grower that has the real deal, so my piont is you can find better then the originals.

G

Greenbud007

:bong-hits:Thanks for the heads up and suggestions. I went with The Larry. It's always so hard to choose. I really wanted to try Cali Connections stuff.I have always been curious. I like the OG and have grown out Reseva Privada's several times. Low yield but well worth it.:)

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Tahoe all the way, bro. I ran 20 larry seeds and not a keeper out of one. Check my logs of Cali's Tahoe OG replacements Swerve sent me 6 months ago.

Tahoe is f*kin' stellar man, one of the best og's I've had yet. Yes, I know, it surprised me too. I've tried several other companies from seed & even other CC's gear, and so far the Tahoe is flame. I have two phenos I found and kept of Tahoe. SFV & Tahoe.. Both are still rolling fine, no auto issues, no herms, nada. I won't go into detail, but one is more lemon fuelish, and the real gem is a deep dark kerosine fuel skunk diesel lemonish pheno. Geezis it stinks up the whole place!!!! It has tru og taste and smell, hits hard, intense,heavy lung expansion to the max.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Depends on the pheno, i poped some RP Sour Kush and got ah pheno thats better then the Real Sour Diesel, and thats from a pro grower that has the real deal, so my piont is you can find better then the originals.

Good to know, bro.. Do ya have any pics? I tried one of RP's strains it was not a keeper. It was one of their og's I believe. It was more earthy hashy, it was aight.

dirk d

dirk d

my buddy grew out the tahoe og and said it is his #1 plant right now. he cant talk it up enough. i was thinking of getting some of the tahoe, sour diesel, and blackwater from CC.

T

the_german

hey

also grabbed some CC gear.
I ordered Tahoe, Deadhead, Larry, O. SourDiesel & Chemdog #4

And yes, I read about those auto issues & herms which was around, and about the shit why swerve got banned.

But I thought I give CC a chance. Hope he get rid of the problems.

You guys have to know that its impossible in germany to get any OG, Sour D. or Chem cut.
I dont like the Dutch Companys anymore. I also dont go over there to buy weed in coffeeshops which is grown in a same closet like mine, homegrowers produce their stuff. The times are gone where big greenhouses doing tons of buds in the netherlands & switzerland.

So I also dont go over there to get some Cuts, which is maybe just labeled as a OG from a moneylickin coffeeshop.

I have to give CC a chance, otherwise i would never know what all your love for OG is all about.

So guys, which beans should i crack at first to get the real american taste?
Tahoe, Larry, Deadhead, O Sour or Chemdog #4?

Greetz
the_german

jammie

jammie

cali connection screwed alot of people around here, first by selling a bunch of hermied autoflowering seeds then promised to make it right. well- except for some of the big spenders like tex the rest of us got nothing. too many good breeders and strains out there to ever deal with a ripper.

G

Greenbud007

Never heard anything about that.:scared0016: All I knew is that he was a pretty good breeder with a lot of good strains. I guess when you go into that kind of business you run into a bunch of issues. Oh well its a crap shoot anyway. I just hope my beans are good.:character0110: Soon find out??
One thing these breeders need to do is step up to the plate and make good on their gear and make sure they ship quality. I seems like a few of them get REAL big headed and forget about customer service. There are some breeders out there that take good care of their customers.:rauch08:

vonwolfen

vonwolfen

hey

So guys, which beans should i crack at first to get the real american taste?
Tahoe, Larry, Deadhead, O Sour or Chemdog #4?
My personal favorite is DeadHead OG(IMHO its perfect), but Tahoe OG and Larry are the OG's just about everyone puts on their list of great OG reefer(SFV OG as well)..Good Luck, take care,...California Uber Alles..

H

HouseChron

Like IB said - Its all about finding the right phenos
Great results with RP and CC
Pheno Hunt

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Tahoe is dank my friend. I like the larry too. It was lemon fuely funky good. I hope you enjoy your new beans.

fred

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Just popped some larryog, chem4og, ukhem, and R.P. Sour Kush beans so get them soaking and lets compare notes

T

TrykHome

Def try the BW. the Tahoe was great outside. Just finished some nice BW from really good mother.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sour Og

That was my best plant, had no hermi/auto issues with the 20 beans i've tried so far

mal

Top Bottom