• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
INFO
Tester Name : SkunkMasterFlex
Strain : Las Vegas Purple Kush (original cut)
Method Smoked : Glass Bowl

APPEARANCE

Pics at bottom

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Fruity Bubba Kush
Associated smells of bud : deep musky fruity smell (almost cant discribe)

TASTE

Dominant flavour : fruity Kush
Associated flavours : shes gotta lil bubba taste but not the coffee end; with an added fruity funk

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
- cough factor? : no....but massive lung expansion

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body: 70% body 30% head
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 9.5
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) 2.5 hours
Use : day and night......def night if you smoke too much of her
Munchies? : yes....like crazy
-----------------------------------------------------
this is VERY enjoyable smoke. shes got a somewhat bubba look to her with her tight dense nuggies she puts out, yet has the smell almost of an added purple to her like grandaddy or something maybe even more fruit flavored. the buzz if more of a pain killer and not as head so its PERFECT for me. id say shes def leaning indica while has some sativa in her, but not much at all. real layed back go watch a movie high.....real creative at the same time, almost euphoric. id recommend her to people that like bubba kush and purple weeds. this batch didnt come out purple on the buds but the leafs did purple up. if shes in cooler temps im sure the purple comes out like crazy. one of my favs from this chop for sure. im going to run her again and see how she does since this was my first run.

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics (x) - glues ()

SWEET
fruity (x) - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral (x) - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense (x) - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy (x) - loam () - dirt (x) - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

Las vegas purple kush  smoke report
Las vegas purple kush  smoke report 2
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
looks great skunmaster,great smoke report. how long did you take her?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
nice report my dude!

winta be all over the place today :) thanks for the love bud! cheers:icon_spin:

looks great skunmaster,great smoke report. how long did you take her?

this time i chopped her at 9 weeks. she looked done at 8 but next time in going to go 10 and see how what the difference is. she finishes fast yet doesnt amber as quick as you would think..

R

ReadySetGrowD9

Very nice bro.... You ALWAYSS bring the FIRE

PEACE
RSGD9

JAWS

JAWS

nice looking buds SMF, was think the LVPK carried more purple in her genitics...never-the-less pics and buds look very tasty...
very nice:icon_spin:

P.S, also stoked to see you posting again!!

C

COCannabis

Interesting, I've smoked purple kush and I'd say you nailed the description on the head imho--never knew the cut was from Las Vegas either, always thought it was from SR-71 in Cali. Learn something new everyday!

waayne

waayne

Those nug's look and sound delicious.
Thank's for the awesome smoke report SMF!;)

E

Easyrasta

the sr71 and the lvpk are very different.
for one i cant grow the lvpk for the life of me lol
the sr 71 will purple easier
love to smoke the lvpk though
peace
Ez

genepool

genepool

Got to say you did good work on those man I just wanna dive in those pic.

GP

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

Nice report, I can't wait to try this strain, one of my friends is running this. I have a regular Purple Kush atm the flavor on it is bomb, but the kick is a bit lacking for me, I hope this PK can deliver on the kick.

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

I have to say, I hate it when people call shit "purple" anything if its NOT purple at all. Nice Kush, if your a grower and you dont know how to make it dark purple then you should have to remove the "purple" from the label. COLD TEMPS during last few weeks of flower=purple bud. Simple.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I have to say, I hate it when people call shit "purple" anything if its NOT purple at all. Nice Kush, if your a grower and you dont know how to make it dark purple then you should have to remove the "purple" from the label. COLD TEMPS during last few weeks of flower=purple bud. Simple.

hahaha right on man.....

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
by the way jimmy this is my first rodeo so if you could pop in my threads and give me more unnecessary comments like cold weather turns stuff purple please do....cuz im sure NO ONE here knew that. we all cheat color with temps....killer way to make a few more bucks on some shit tree so you can say..."well it is purple so its more money" haha :)

C

COCannabis

I'm with skunk on this one...if he were to remove purple from the name and market the strain as "Kush" (providing he's marketing at all), then he'd be passing around a known strain, Purple Kush, as something that dealers all over the U.S. call their shit, even when it's not Kush. If you get a strain or clone with a name attatched to it, for fucks sake why would you change the name? It only causes more confusion after it's passed around.

M

MadBuddhaAbuser

Hey skunk! long time no see. great grow man! you got your shit locked down nowadays.

sent you a pm.

V

vancerz

people consider purple a flavor as well not just the color of the bud...........

I got blueberry thats ultra purple I dont tell people its purple blueberry. becuse its not a purple it just has purple color.

stonedcold

stonedcold

lvpk greatness first post at the farm

my first post here had to be in this thread i love lvpk its in my top 5 favs and in hydro dwc u can get her to yield huge. imo shes one of the easiet plants to grow once u know what she likes. skunk u described her perfectly i have nuthin to add. except she finishes way faster then ogs and chems. i know her pretty damnn well and can say she dont need low temps to purple nicely u can get it naturally with a good flush before chop. first pic is day 44 2nd shot is preflip i put her into flower 2dayat 3ft tall

Lvpkst
Lvpk veg
stonedcold

stonedcold

just saw u took it 9 wks i smokin a canon of lvpk now so my shortterm aint on point. how did she yield for u in soil? what size pots. i run her in 5gal dwcs with advanced conni nutes low base ppms the use additives and a few other things to dial her in my buddy is gonna be runnin her in soil and i dont have much advice to give him. most ppl i know run her in hydro. did u take her to 9 wks with co2. i never took her 10wks should be interesting 9 the most 7 fastest but im sure she finishes faster in hydro and co2. excellant report enjoy the llvpk i bet she wont be leavin ur garden for a long long time if ever.

Top Bottom