Laser Infrared Thermometer

• Thread starter jcom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jcom

jcom

My Raytek MiniTemp laser infrared thermometer just showed up UPS. This thing is my favorite new toy. Bad ass! Works like a champ, just point and shoot and it's deadly accurate.

Check out Jorge using one on YouTube: Jorge Cervantes: Heat Problems

p.s. - I guess we can't link or embed YouTube clips on the Farm?

Danoid

Danoid

I love mine really helps in getting a new light system or room lined out and after thats done it makes one hell of an entertaining cat/dog toy.

jammie

jammie

i originally got one for my grow. by monitoring leaf surface temps as opposed to just air temp, ya can tell if your plants are respiring. i also use it to check the grill temp, check for air leaks around the house and also better than a thermometer to check for fever.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

got one at harbor freight and tool for under $20 and it's one of my favorite toys! you can set it to freeze/store the max temp so i just move it around all the tops you can find out the max temp any plant under your light is feeling and adjust accordingly.

S

StonerB

^^^^^+1 these things are great. You can also find them at cooking stores as they are used in food service alot. Many people are quite surprised to find out that even though the ambiant temps. in your room may be 75 your tops nearest the light could easily be 85 or more.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
also great to monitor res temps.

Top Bottom