Last clones off FB I'll ever buy...

• Thread starter TonyMac2020
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TonyMac2020

TonyMac2020

So this guy was advertising $15 clones and I could not resist. I asked for Gary payton, Apple fritter, oreoz, and London pound cake. This is what I got. Solos were unmarked except 1 with gibberish. I can't be mad but I know I wouldn't handle business like this if I sold em for $5. The more I look at them tho they are at least 4 DIFFERENT strains and that's all I could really ask for at this price point whereas the same thing could've happened at a higher price. What's crazy is I asked for 3+1 he didn't have on his list but I still ended up with 4. Freebies but he wasn't happy

Last clones off fb ill ever buy
growsince79

growsince79

So this guy was advertising $15 clones and I could not resist. I asked for Gary payton, Apple fritter, oreoz, and London pound cake. This is what I got. Solos were unmarked except 1 with gibberish. I can't be mad but I know I wouldn't handle business like this if I sold em for $5. The more I look at them tho they are at least 4 DIFFERENT strains and that's all I could really ask for at this price point whereas the same thing could've happened at a higher price. What's crazy is I asked for 3+1 he didn't have on his list but I still ended up with 4. Freebies but he wasn't happy
I've never bought a clone. Pretty scary stuff, especially from some guy on fb. Maybe you get lucky and its the best ever.

TonyMac2020

TonyMac2020

I bought my first clone off FBand it was indeed what it said it was but I asked for something else altogether. I ended up growing it out, cutting it early, making clones, chopping those when the first harvest was smoked and now I just want to give any strain a good 10 to 12 weeks for my second actual grow.Hopefully I got 4

Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

So this guy was advertising $15 clones and I could not resist. I asked for Gary payton, Apple fritter, oreoz, and London pound cake. This is what I got. Solos were unmarked except 1 with gibberish. I can't be mad but I know I wouldn't handle business like this if I sold em for $5. The more I look at them tho they are at least 4 DIFFERENT strains and that's all I could really ask for at this price point whereas the same thing could've happened at a higher price. What's crazy is I asked for 3+1 he didn't have on his list but I still ended up with 4. Freebies but he wasn't
That sucks man .

What kind of genetics you looking for? I've got dungeon vault genetics pretty good indica and some solfire genetics

Top Bottom