Last Day Before Price Increase!

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Lol...do you think he made this up to sell product faster? I thought it was pretty cool he gave everyone a 2 month heads up about a price increase. His products are awesome. His shit sold before he told everyone about a price increase and will continue to sell after the increase. If you havnt tried them I'd strongly suggest it my friend

Thank you SMF.

If I didn't have to increase the price I wouldn't. Trust me I am working hard to get it back down again. And yes there was a 2 months notice because I wanted everyone to stock up before the price increase so they coudl pay less. Not a marketing tactic intentionally, although it does work.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

haha busy weekend?
Thank you SMF.

If I didn't have to increase the price I wouldn't. Trust me I am working hard to get it back down again. And yes there was a 2 months notice because I wanted everyone to stock up before the price increase so they coudl pay less. Not a marketing tactic intentionally, although it does work.

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Whats the new "farm" price per kilo when buying all 3? Thanx -Keepz

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Dam missed out on this been taking a little break, oh well need them kilos anyhow

Marks370z

Marks370z

Hey @Capulator, I was wondering if you had future plans to incorporate bitcoin as a form of payment on your site?

Thanks in advance brother! Cheers!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey @Capulator, I was wondering if you had future plans to incorporate bitcoin as a form of payment on your site?

Thanks in advance brother! Cheers!

I don't know much about bitcoin but I can certainly look in to it if you all think it is a good idea.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I don't know much about bitcoin but I can certainly look in to it if you all think it is a good idea.
Bit coin is way to unstable cap. Stick with the methods you have now. The value is just to up and down. Regular currency is fine, and one can go to the store and buy a pre paid card if they are that freaked out about charging there personal credit card or atm card.

Last edited:
Cherrorist

Cherrorist

Bit coin is way to unstable cap. Stick with the methods you have now. The value is just to up and down. Regular currency is fine, and one can go toothed store and buy a pre paid card if they are that freaked out about charging there personal credit card or atm card.
Couldn't agree more.

Top Bottom