Last days for Loveland's pot dispensaries, 2/26/2011 - Reporter-Herald, Loveland, Col

• Thread starter -hydrofarmer-
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Melizzard

Melizzard

Can someone explain how our neighbors can take our constitutional rights away? I just don't understand all of this!

xxoo
Mel

C

canaguy27

When the MMCs fell for the regulatory scheme from the DOR, they lost some of their protections from a20.

They also gave power of attorney to the state.

sky high

sky high

canaguy nails it.

Mel...I think it is important to distinguish between the "Centers" and what parameters (Rights?) affect them and the "Patients" and what parameters affect them. (RIGHTS!)

1284 made a SOLID SPLIT between Center (DOR/1284) and patient/CG (CDPHE/A20)......so much so that those running these retail outlets/commercial grows have NO medical defense as they are nowhere near being in compliance under the 3/3 rule of Amendment 20.

It is certainly upsetting to see the State so far into the MMJ business but in all reality the Centers/their owners willingly stepped up to participate in this new scheme so >whatever< regulation/bans/etc. they face are of their own doing.

Where YOU AND I need to be concerned...outraged..and active...is in the realm of INDIVIDUAL PATIENT RIGHTS. The Gov't HAS THE RIGHT to ban or limit the Centers/BUSINESS side of this.... they DO NOT have the right to ban or limit our PERSONAL right to grow/CG/etc........ >>>>>>>at least not at THIS point in time<<<<<.

Sadly...the line on this is very blurred....and many idiots sitting on town/county legislative councils....as well as many citizens...have the mistaken belief that they can ban or limit our personal rights simply because they now have the right to regulate businesses. The STATE has failed us all...not only for passing 1284...but for then NOT MAKING IT CLEAR to the municipalties/counties WHERE their powers end.

Thus...we as patients are ultimately saddled with such responsibilities....

wot a mess....

s h

Melizzard

Melizzard

Yes Sky, it does appear we, the sick, are saddled with such responsibilities. It's really sad when one who is fighting to stay alive has to think about all THIS bullshit in addition to everything else! LOL

xxxoo
Mel

Latest posts

Top Bottom