Last grow, new to THC

• Thread starter nouvellechef
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nouvellechef

Hi all. New to THC farmer and been looking around. Seems like chill place. I always like pics so I will throw a few up. Below is my New years harvest. 20 Super Silvers and 20 AK47's. This was my first grow inside. Grew outdoors for years in the PNW. Id my home work before I really fired up. had a few bumps, but all went well. Much diff inside. Hope to meet some fellow peeps. I will have a new journal up soon of a 36 spot Ebb running JTR. Hope to see you all there. Take Care!

WA State Medical Op 2010-comin soon

Last grow new to thc
Last grow new to thc 2
Last grow new to thc 3
Last grow new to thc 4
N

nouvellechef

Srry. These were grown in local organic soil, my compost mix, trace minerals, castings, etc.

C

cacamal

Hi all. New to THC farmer and been looking around. Seems like chill place. I always like pics so I will throw a few up. Below is my New years harvest. 20 Super Silvers and 20 AK47's. This was my first grow inside. Grew outdoors for years in the PNW. Id my home work before I really fired up. had a few bumps, but all went well. Much diff inside. Hope to meet some fellow peeps. I will have a new journal up soon of a 36 spot Ebb running JTR. Hope to see you all there. Take Care!

WA State Medical Op 2010-comin soon
Looks great Im sure that SSH was kind! Will look out for your ebb and flo sounds killer:harvest:

N

nouvellechef

Thanx for the warm welcome. SSH is straight toxic. I only selectively smoke it in the appropriate situation. Its puts me down a little to tuff. Looking foward to some fun in the indoor sun here. I got drawn in by that warehouse grow. My god, man. Thought I had green thumb.

Whippleschnitz

Whippleschnitz

Welcome Nouvellechef, looks like you had a happy new years for sure. I recently moved everything indoors also. I had to nearly completely change my methods. Outdoors I would grow with bio-dynamic soils and teas but it just isn't practical indoors.

Top Bottom