Last Grow

• Thread starter oldschooldog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

oldschooldog

What makes this grow a little different, is I use organic and synthetic together with only unpolluted rain water. It is very easy and simple and works well. I only have about 30 days left before chop. That's it for now, I will update in the upcoming weeks with more photos. Thank you for having me.

Seraphine

Seraphine

You could grow the strain that that you know best. That way you know exactly when it’s done flowering (no need to examine trichomes) and how much to feed the plant.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

It’s interesting that you are orgAnic but then throw in synthetic GH product at the end. If you used their organic product (or any brands) at the end, since you went through all the effort to keep it organic till that point.
Plants look nice.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

@oldschooldog i used to work for a company called natural opthalmics. We supplied natural eye care treatments to doctors and nature paths.

This is the original company that my boss used to run. They call it agong eye care now but this link is for cararact drops. They explain in the faq at rhe bottm.

I dont know if your eye will respond but homeopahic cineraria has cleared up many patients cataracts. I used to get calls when i was account manager from older folk who lost their drivers lisense being blind and a couple years later got it back as their eye had healed.

It helps the body clear out the clogged aquius of the eye and basically wash the deposits away over time.

Hope this helps.

Nice grow by the way. There is a blind guy used to be on youtube. He was growing and processing his own plants.

O

oldschooldog

@oldschooldog i used to work for a company called natural opthalmics. We supplied natural eye care treatments to doctors and nature paths.

This is the original company that my boss used to run. They call it agong eye care now but this link is for cararact drops. They explain in the faq at rhe bottm.

I dont know if your eye will respond but homeopahic cineraria has cleared up many patients cataracts. I used to get calls when i was account manager from older folk who lost their drivers lisense being blind and a couple years later got it back as their eye had healed.

It helps the body clear out the clogged aquius of the eye and basically wash the deposits away over time.

Hope this helps.

Nice grow by the way. There is a blind guy used to be on youtube. He was growing and processing his own plants.
I got hit so hard my eye has cataract from trauma. The pouch that my eye lens fits in is damaged. That is the only eye I have.

O

oldschooldog

It’s interesting that you are orgAnic but then throw in synthetic GH product at the end. If you used their organic product (or any brands) at the end, since you went through all the effort to keep it organic till that point.
Plants look nice.
UncleRom, thanks for the good question. Here is why, go to Wikipedia, and look up
Cation-exchange capacity. Look at the very bottom on the right side and check out the numbers for soil humus.

O

oldschooldog

UncleRom, I love plain organic grows. I most especially love vaping the weed, however the organics I've done are very slow compared to this method.. Don't get me wrong, organic is slow in a good way. I LOVE organics. But these plants are just over 6o days old. Simplicity is the root of this grow! Only water and 9 tiny feedings in 60 days. I hope to have bud in 90 days from seed. If that happens, I'll beat some Auto's flowering time with a photo period plants. However, we will have to see in the end. Stinking Good Right NOW!

Top Bottom