last min preping (help)

• Thread starter pwg_captin420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pwg_captin420

pwg_captin420

whats up fellow farmers captin420 here, so im a few clicks away from gettin all my equipment for my tent. and before i make my order i just want to ask for some advice on my list. heres what i got in my shoppin cart right now!!!

1. is a 4x4x7 400wt tent/sold old one
2.sunshine mix#4
3.fox farms trio for soil.. but this where being a noob sux feel like i could do better here but not sure where r what to look for..any advice??? on nutes would be great
4.hanna waterproof ph tester
5.ph up n down and hard water treatment sol) cant find
6.clone dome
7.clonex
8.clipper n trimmers
and anything i have overlooked???
peace captin420

hiboy

hiboy

Pick up the hotrilux eye hps for flower. awesome
You didnt talk about fans for circulation or fresh air in or out
Are u not worried about smell. Maybe a phresh carbon filter.
How are u gona cool that light?
hb

U

UGK 4 Life

What up captain. How many plants you runnin in there? Do you have pots? I recommend 1 gallons to start - 3 gallons for veg - 5 gallons for flower. How will you deal with runoff? I would consider putting a tray on a stand in there if it will fit. You can setup the table to just drain your runoff in a bucket underneath the table. As far as nutes go, it's all about the base. Start with a solid base and go from there. Try the big brands and see what works best for you. Botanicare pbp and advanced sensi bases are very solid. From there I would add something like bud candy/sweet/humbolt honey - just some kind of sugars - and some type of enzyme ie hygrozyme. Humic and fulvics are great additives but can get pricey if you get em in the hydro store. Keep it simple. Hope it helps.

Latest posts

Top Bottom