Last Minute Deficiency Disaster, thoughts requested. Week 7 flower

• Thread starter demman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
demman

demman

Hey everyone, back again with more problems.

What has been looking like my best plant ever has suddenly taken a turn. The other day, the plant had some droopage on the leaves and I noticed a leaf or two were yellowing. I wrote off the yellowing as the plant was fading due to its life almost being over. I assumed the drooping was due to the tent running very hot that day (was up to 92 degrees somehow) combined with it being thirsty for water.

That was Sunday. Yesterday it looked better, but still one or two leaves drooping. Today my heart dropped when I checked in.

One leaf had completely curled up and fell off. The stem felt like rubber. Most of the leaves now have some sort of small brown spotting. A good number of them also are curling downwards a bit, with minor drooping. Not sure what is going on.

I'm growing in Fox Farms Ocean Forest. I water (with calmag) every third day once the soil is dry enough. Every other watering I give it nutrients (Fox farm tiger bloom currently, was grow big during veg). I always adjust the ph to 6.5. Humidity ranges from 35-50 with temps at around 75 constantly. I grow with a 200 w led in a 2x2 tent.

I'm just a bit lost on what's going on. This plant has been my tank, I thought it was my sign that I had improved as a grower. The brown spotting seems similar to calcium deficiency? Could it be mites maybe? Not even sure what to look for when it comes to mites, also not sure how I could have gotten them inside my tent. Should I even try to do anything? I was going to cut nutrients in a couple days for a preharvest flush.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Last minute deficiency disaster thoughts requested week 7 flower
Last minute deficiency disaster thoughts requested week 7 flower 2
Last minute deficiency disaster thoughts requested week 7 flower 3
Last minute deficiency disaster thoughts requested week 7 flower 4
Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

I’m assuming you have a ph meter of some sort. Calibrate it first then retest your nutes. If it’s not ph try a good flush. From what I could tell those leaves are all safe to come off anyway if your in week 7

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

Heres the soil growers line up, also consider doing a runoff test...

1. Are you growing from seed or clones?
2. How old are your plants?
3. How tall are your plants?
4. What size containers are they planted in?
5. What is your soil mix?
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use?
7. What is the pH of your water?
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio?
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything?
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights")
11. How close are your lights to the plants?
12. What size is your grow space in square feet?
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space?
14. What is the pH of the soil?
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space?
16. How much experience do you have growing?

Burn + Deficiency? I think thats prolly from under water in coco dominant soils, but when the line up is answered we can come up with a much better answer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom