• 🎅 Christmas Sale - 25% Off All Seeds 🎄
    Use Coupon Code At Checkout: XMAS25

Last of the landraces...please help reveg

I guess these purple thai sativa are not that common. This amazing girl came from a buddy's hermie bag seeds. Took at least 14 weeks to flower, hell I lost track. It's not covered in crystals or anything but it is pretty. It has a distinct chocolate smell when you break it up. The good news is that I harvested with sterile shears and left a few flowers. The bad news is it's rooted in the ground. I didn't take clones or pollinate. I know, I screwed up. But I have faith in you guys to steer me right to try and reveg this baby. I just want to preserve the strain, that's it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Agreed. When I monster crop a clone, I just stick it In water with a fish tank bubbler. I change the water every two days.
I don't use hormones but I do use honey. I know people who do use the rooting hormones and it does get roots a bit faster.
Mine generally take 3 weeks to get roots and then when I transplant into soil, I have to keep a dome on them for about 10 days or they will die.

Jack og

JackOG
Staff member
I bubble clone and always take flowering cuts, I do use root gel, and it takes about 14days to pop roots and over month to reveg out, but it’s doable if u have fire u wanna save. Ensure it has a few fan leaves on the cut and trim off any large nuggets, leave a small one up top. And wait it out.
Equipment:
Clonex gel
Oxycloner
Light ; Home Depot full spectrum grow light,33 watt 24” above the tops, 24/0 light schedule
Inside a 2x2x5 tall tent , sits in my garage, takes no space. This is for personal grows, commercially it’s a different animal all together

Last edited:
Agreed. When I monster crop a clone, I just stick it In water with a fish tank bubbler. I change the water every two days.
I don't use hormones but I do use honey. I know people who do use the rooting hormones and it does get roots a bit faster.
Mine generally take 3 weeks to get roots and then when I transplant into soil, I have to keep a dome on them for about 10 days or they will die.

That is pretty much my experience as well.

I bubble clone and always take flowering cuts, I do use root gel, and it takes about 14days to pop roots and over month to reveg out, but it’s doable if u have fire u wanna save. Ensure it has a few fan leaves on the cut and trim off any large nuggets, leave a small one up top. And wait it out.
Equipment:
Clonex gel
Oxycloner
Light ; Home Depot full spectrum grow light,33 watt 24” above the tops, 24/0 light schedule
Inside a 2x2x5 tall tent , sits in my garage, takes no space. This is for personal grows, commercially it’s a different animal all together
Ni
Equipment:
Clonex gel
Oxycloner
Awesome. Thanks for that and taking the time to show pics. I appreciate it

Me too it’s worth it if ya have something great ya want to save but u need pTience and little space
It's not that it's the most potent strain available but I still want to save it. It seems pretty rare but maybe that's just my wishful thinking. If I get it stabilized maybe I can crossbreed it with something to up her trichome game. You guys know more about that than I do. First I gotta reveg.

Equipment:
Clonex gel
Oxycloner
You have a very good set-up - nice and clean, ect - not bad for a small tent

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out