Last Projects

• Thread starter doggyD73
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

doggyD73

Hey mota how's everything? Before you went away, the last projects I remember you planning involved combinations of the following:

Purple Kush
Purple Indica
Sour Bubble
Sour Turbo
The White

I've been asking around for a long time, and would like to know, do you still plan on engaging that breeding project?

D

doggyD73

Yo yo krip.. thanks for the reply bro. I'm hopin Mota himself will weigh in on this with an approximate time frame on these

Motarebel

Motarebel

Yo yo krip.. thanks for the reply bro. I'm hopin Mota himself will weigh in on this with an approximate time frame on these

They are being tested,untill the tests are finished i have no clue to what we'll offer the public let alone when. Best guess would be 8-12 weeks before smoke reports so anytime after that.

M

Medicinal

Hey mota how's everything? Before you went away, the last projects I remember you planning involved combinations of the following:

Purple Kush
Purple Indica
Sour Bubble
Sour Turbo
The White

I've been asking around for a long time, and would like to know, do you still plan on engaging that breeding project?

Wow.. there's a purple kush in the making? That is too cool. Can any details be divulged on it? I've heard so much about it but never saw any around in my lifetime

Top Bottom