Last Run of Grape Ape...

• Thread starter paperplane
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paperplane

Wassup fellow farmers. Thought I would share whats bloomin in the bloom room. This is my last run of the grape ape. I'm trying to move onto different strains.
Here is a pic right before they went into the bloom room.

Last run of grape ape
P

paperplane

The last pic of the nug shot is some Lavender on the same table. She is at about 6 weeks. I also have some Snowcap next to her flowered at the same, both are about 6 weeks. The rest is 9 Grape Ape's they are around 4wks.

IMG 0366
IMG 0388
Venom818

Venom818

How would you rate this strain bro in potency and what does she taste like is she more indica or sativa?

P

paperplane

Venom818- I would say she is more of an Indica. Potency she is very potent. Has a strong high that will knock you out. Pretty hard to accomplish anything after smoking a fatty to the face. Great for a night time.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Those girls look lush and happy paperplane! Looking forward to more eye candy... :mmm

P

paperplane

Its been a lil while since I updated. Thought I would share the progress. Im about 5.5 weeks in. Im about to start flushing any day. I will give them at least 2 weeks of RO water only.

IMG 0456
IMG 0454
IMG 0453
IMG 0452
B

bluewaves

Y u giving up on the monkey it's so nice! Lol good luck on ur ventures good grOwing..

P

paperplane

Just gonna try some new stuff. I have built a good immunity to the good ole grape ape....lol

P

paperplane

A few more pics of the Grape Ape.......she is being flushed now and has a few more days until 56. I may let her go 9 weeks this time we will see. But she looks like she is just about done. What you guys think????

IMG 0478
IMG 0477
lazarus718

lazarus718

A few more pics of the Grape Ape.......she is being flushed now and has a few more days until 56. I may let her go 9 weeks this time we will see. But she looks like she is just about done. What you guys think????
I'll take your word for it dude, they look great! Nice clean set-up too bro. What strains are you switching to?

P

paperplane

I'll take your word for it dude, they look great! Nice clean set-up too bro. What strains are you switching to?

Thank you for the compliment! I appreciate it very much. I will be working with some Larry OG if she comes out good? I'm also going to doing some Sour Diesel. I also have a cut of Lavender thats very close to the Grape Ape but yields twice as much thats why I'm gonna drop the Grape Ape. I'm gonna TRY and keep a Mom of the GA so I dont loose her forever.

I also have more seeds from CC. I have Deadhead and ChemValley Kush. The packs I purchased were REGS. So hopefully I will have some keepers out of those. I dont know tho??? The Larry OG seeds I popped were FEMS and I got a male out of the pack. So I'm starting to think all the Negative reputation thats around CC and swerve may be correct?

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Nice garden you have going on and I m doing the same,time for a change of herb!!My room is empty waiting for me too choose,good luck!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up, PP! That GA is looking frosty as fuck. Get that Lavy going soon. That s def my fav Purp strain. I have the White Urkle and Alien Urkle goin, so I might find a new fav Purp strain. Keep up the great work. Don't trip on the male in fem seeds. It happens once in a while. As long as the ladies r keepers, right? I hear a lot of neg rep about CC and Swerve. I haven't had any probes and have found a few keepers from his gear. I have a bunch in my secret stash!

P

paperplane

For sure. If I get 1 keeper its all good. But damn I have another Larry in Veg and its starting to look like another male...RrRrRr. I only have 2 Larry beans left and flowering 1 so.....??? Hopefully these dice land on 7 or 11.

Yeah this round got really frosty and I think I have that 400watt MH(Horti Blue) to thank for the extra frost. Since this round I did not change anything except for adding the mixed spectrum. Im so happy with the resluts I went out and purchased another Quantum 400watt ballast and MH Horti Blue bulb.

Thank you for the positive comments, I really appreciate it. I try and put alot of work into my garden and take pride in the medicine I harvest. I work really hard at this and hope to be a master grower at the top of the game.

Top Bottom