Last Try To Grow

• Thread starter MasterDsKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

HEY farmers im ive been posting on here and reserching alot and this is what I got for my set up 4x4x6.5ft grow tent cool tube reflector with 600 watt hps and a plant maxx balast also I have a 6 inch inline fan with ducting hooked up to cool tube. The seeds I got is BC God bud and OG kush. Soil I use fox farm ocean forest And I need to learn more and bout nutes and what ones I need to get for veg/flower keep in mind im still pretty much a noob at this I dont know a whole lot thanks!

HiGro

HiGro

Glad to hear your back at it!

The Fox Farm ocean forest is already Ph adjusted and packed with a lot of great stuff already, good blend of Pacific Northwest fish,crab meal,shrimp meal,and lots of earthworm castings.
I would pick up Fox Farm Trio for soil and maybe some soluble trio too and just follow their feeding schedule its not bad but I would start at about 1/3 strength nutes after the plants have at least 3 sets of true leaves. then see how they do and adjust more or less depending on their condition if their leaf tip start to curl down (claw) reduce nutes. And don't let that hps get too close id say about 18" with that cool tube. This should get you started happy farming

CannasaurusR

CannasaurusR

What HiGro said, easy does it and it won't be your last grow, it'll be the first. Grow on man, don't get discouraged, learn to love the plant, not just the high and all will come to you. A few crops and you will smoke the best herb you have ever grown guaranteed. Don't rush it. Cheers

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Thanks guys I kinda forgot about this post because I made a bew one but higrow I will definitely stick to ffof and like what do you mean by stick to their feeding schedule? Thanks again!

HiGro

HiGro

Wwwoxygenpotsystemscom foxfarmsoilfeedingschedulesandtips

start out about half strength then build up if you need less is more

Top Bottom