Last week on veg or should I go another week

• Thread starter Oldmanbud50
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

So week 5.from seed as well as can be with winter here but managing to keep temps up above 22f.iv super cropped twice and will be trimming for the last time as myt flower them tomoz. Just need to make the holes in the net a little smaller so can really get them going in the ryt direction. Will trim everything below.. And focus on the tops.. Happy growing peeps n a happy new year all

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Are you moving to another tent to flower? If staying in that tent, I'd go now or you will have way too much plant for that space.

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

Are you moving to another tent to flower? If staying in that tent, I'd go now or you will have way too much plant for that space.
N1 m8 n ya staying in this tent. Still have to trim bottoms. N tie dwn a few branches.. Think I should be good for space if I flower now.. Never scrogged. So another learning curve. Ty for info. Flower from today..

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

Those look small.. I think you should veg longer.....
Space is a problem. Hence trying scrog. And probably look small due to being super cropped twice bending.. They were all 16"tall but noe are netted.

Zoneshityee

Zoneshityee

.... ok.... I'm def. Not the best and most knowledgable, but I am sure you should veg longer... here is my tent and I plan to veg until they at least reach that c02 bag on the left.. and these are hydro roughly same age..

20210104 015648
Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

.... ok.... I'm def. Not the best and most knowledgable, but I am sure you should veg longer... here is my tent and I plan to veg until they at least reach that c02 bag on the left.. and these are hydro roughly same age..
Ya I agree m8 after trimming this morning defo need. Another 2 weeks at least n go from there. I have trimmed n supercroped this 1 they were like yours but then the snips took over N1 m8 n nice looking plants is that a Sativa or hybrid. Your growing

Zoneshityee

Zoneshityee

The main big one is the first clone I made, its blue dream.- hybrid I believe.... the other 3 not sure, bag seed at some point hahah lucky I checked today they are all female.. was actually hoping for 1 Male to create seed but oh well :Dthey say roughly double in size during flower, looks like you can go another month veg. Get the big nugs! This clones trunk is beastly and I'm still veg, looks like I have smaller tent as well.. :o

20210104 025825
Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

The main big one is the first clone I made, its blue dream.- hybrid I believe.... the other 3 not sure, bag seed at some point hahah lucky I checked today they are all female.. was actually hoping for 1 Male to create seed but oh well :Dthey say roughly double in size during flower, looks like you can go another month veg. Get the big nugs! This clones trunk is beastly and I'm still veg, looks like I have smaller tent as well.. :o
Ya iam gonna leave for a week or so more n go from there. My tent is 1x1x5.n got 3 blue cookies n 1 mystery think it's skittles.. Gl m8 n ty

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

To early to flower now in my opinion. You want about 75%-80% of your space full before you flip. When looking down at the canopy if can still see the tent floor, your medium, and the pots its to early. All those empty spots in the canopy equal less yield in the end. I never go by how long a plant has vegged, but instead let the plants tell me when to flip by filling the space.
IMG 1054
Here's four plants in a 4x4 ready for the flip! They are day 4 12/12 here. And will fill in the remaining 25% during that first two weeks of flower. I will defoliate a little up until the second week, cleaning up the bottoms of the plants and allowing for some air flow. Let them babies grow!

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

To early to flower now in my opinion. You want about 75%-80% of your space full before you flip. When looking down at the canopy if can still see the tent floor, your medium, and the pots its to early. All those empty spots in the canopy equal less yield in the end. I never go by how long a plant has vegged, but instead let the plants tell me when to flip by filling the space.View attachment 1075293 Here's four plants in a 4x4 ready for the flip! They are day 4 12/12 here. And will fill in the remaining 25% during that first two weeks of flower. I will defoliate a little up until the second week, cleaning up the bottoms of the plants and allowing for some air flow. Let them babies grow!
I will do reef. Defo jumping the gun.. Iam using a 300w CFL. And a 600w led will that be enough light. For the 4. I have. I have done 4 in there before but didn't scrog.. And didn't have the 600w led.. Cheers for the info. Reef. N will keep going... Shud I stop defoliatating and let them fill out now n just trim below the net..

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

I don't know if that's enough light to flower your space or not. That 600 watt LED is probably only actually 200 watts from the wall. But hey we work with what we got.

Yes I would let them fill out a little and just keep below the trellis cleaned up. Remember defoliation is just to allow for air flow and to take out the large fan leaves that are covering bud sites. Don't love them to much. They need them leaves to grow at optimum level. Especially when they are young and there are few of them.

After you have have vegged and filled the space then you can defoliate at your leisure as they can take a lot more and not effect yield to much. Anyways I'm rambling... I hope this grow and many in the future go well for you, and all your plants have ample harvest!

Zoneshityee

Zoneshityee

By "enough" what do you mean? Do you supplement c02? What is your led.light manufacturers light footprint ? And most important;
Got money to spend? :p

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

I don't know if that's enough light to flower your space or not. That 600 watt LED is probably only actually 200 watts from the wall. But hey we work with what we got.

Yes I would let them fill out a little and just keep below the trellis cleaned up. Remember defoliation is just to allow for air flow and to take out the large fan leaves that are covering bud sites. Don't love them to much. They need them leaves to grow at optimum level. Especially when they are young and there are few of them.

After you have have vegged and filled the space then you can defoliate at your leisure as they can take a lot more and not effect yield to much. Anyways I'm rambling... I hope this grow and many in the future go well for you, and all your plants have ample harvest!
N1 m8 I think I will be fine light wise my last 1 I used a Mars hydro. N cfl n got 2 oz a plant. Which for my 1st grow. I thought was OK. I know that it draws less from the wall but is doing the job. I put pics up in a week reef.. Alls well up to now ty again.

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

By "enough" what do you mean? Do you supplement c02? What is your led.light manufacturers light footprint ? And most important;
Got money to spend? :p
No m8 not at the mo. No Co 2. Iv never used it..didnt on my last 1 n on a budget grow. Its more a hobby than a money making machine so yeild don't worry me iam more for taste. Power... Just grow because I want to learn more. And get the perfect bud for me.. But ty

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

Looking good my brother! Yes you wont regret a full canopy as full canopies give bigger harvest. Thank you for sharing your grow. I hope you have a bumper harvest!

Latest posts

Top Bottom