Late 80's Skunk That Reeks Of Roadkillroadkill

• Thread starter bluebully420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bluebully420

bluebully420

Late 80s skunk that reeks of roadkillroadkill
Late 80s skunk that reeks of roadkillroadkill 2
More pics coming by morning...., @ oompa pah pah and @ qleaner quest i hope you both enjoy as your guys love for the old school skunk made me bring this bitch out.

bluebully420

bluebully420

I do love those bright orangish hairs sometimes they even appear yellowish mmmmmhmmmm

H

happy b

Not sure the best but if your looking for pungent roadkill in seed form then try either devils harvest shoreline or magus genetics warlock.both absoloute potent stinkers.infact devils harvest have a deal at attitude starting today...3 free shoreline fems with every order fro DHS.

H

happy b

Do ya get the RKS odor after cure?
On the shoreline you do.its some repugnant shit.you dont really need a long cure to get the roadkill smell.it was much better and pungent than dna,s so called rks.the best pheno i had was rotten.only fems though.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Would love to find that old school funky skunk. Us cannabis users have a weird palate. Road Kill Skunk, Chem's dead body funk. LOL.

"Excuse me, this weed isn't funky enough, may I please try another strain?"

bluebully420

bluebully420

I love dead RKS & ecsd the most... I don't care if it's not 20% thc or higher... It's just the whole package...
Nowadays ya get 30%thc pot with no real loud smell or taste... Mostly hashy or fruity.

Aint that the truth with some cheese on it hahaha!!! Ive also had thc @ 28% and the high sucked i believe in the theory of the way a individuals body is and the way the chemical reactions between the types of thc (thc,thcva and so on) and the way it correlates with the other cannabinaoids in the brain its why youll smoke a bowl of a 20% strain and be on some straignt couch lock calling dominos pizza with a bucket of ice cream then smoke the 28% thc and look at your boy and say its cool not the highest ive been but def. Good. Its anotomy and chemistry its chemical compounds and the body having reactions to them.

bluebully420

bluebully420

This cut of skunk is from the later part of the 80's originating in and around the northern part of California it was kept and held very tightly and never ran in a large group due to the smell as the legality issues were a problem so my uncle kept the cut as his favorite headstash. It is quite impressive as a small baggy of this stuff can be smelled in my pocket in a room that has a few

S

steelcanaries

looks like chemdog to me....not exactly my definition of rks but pretty loud n stanky for sure.....Clockworx got me wondering about tfd skunk classic...seems he might have found something close to rks in those genes....

bluebully420

bluebully420

It came my uncles way simply labled skunk in the later part of the 80's dont think its chemdog as were still actively looking for a legit chemdog

bluebully420

bluebully420

Lol Chemdog 91 i wish its like the socal mk, triangle, diesle (real) and a real og strain pure lemon funk all have eluded me . Back to what this reply was meant for Chemdog 91 i wish i had that cut

alligator

alligator

Nice @bluebully420!
Fond memories of RKS from the early 90's. A distinct taste you never forget(and nothing like the Chems,og, etc).

Got any pics of the plant(s)?

Latest posts

Top Bottom